Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Advice on Kryptonite boats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97721-advice-kryptonite-boats.html)

Sean 03-06-2005 10:21 PM

Re: Advice on Kryptonite boats

Kirk's busy building boats...You may be better off trying the guys at Total Performance Sales. They'll have a website soon and are Kryptonite mfr representatives. Rich and Frank are the two guys who will be able to answer your questions...

I was at the shop about a week ago and they're building alot of boats...the 270 was the first one built and was the first Typhoon race boat...definitely a fast, proven boat and very well built...I've seen them in all stages of production.

Hot Duck 03-06-2005 11:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
They are rock solid and fast. My cousin had one a few years ago and that thing would fly. He got out of that one only to get into a 39' Kryptonite. From what I have personally seen, they build a good boat. Here are a few pics of the 27 that my cousin had.

Hot Duck 03-06-2005 11:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
He got out of that one only to get into a 39' Kryptonite.

Oh yea. This isn't really a shameless plug because it doesn't have anything to do with me or anything I own ( :D ), but the 39' Kryptonite is for sale. If you are interested or if you have any questions, contact Bill directly at [email protected] .

I have no idea what he is asking for it, but I believe that the boat is a 2002 or a 2003 and it is absolutely flawless. Here are a few pics of it. The picture of it in the water was taken on the maiden voyage before the 1/4 canopy windshields or the engine hatch scoops were installed. Like the 27 he had, this boat is fast. It is runnning in the 90's with a pair of 500EFIs and the Bravo XR ITS drives.

Hot Duck 03-06-2005 11:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more.

Sick Nordic 03-07-2005 06:32 AM

Kirk built mine a few years ago and I have since sold it to buy a bigger boat,but when I had it I loved it! Very well built and fast as hell. Just don't be in a hurry, it takes a good amount of time to build it that good. If I ever go back to a 27-29' boat I will buy another.

BAD HTM SR 24 03-07-2005 06:43 AM

Thanks for all of the input,definfetely sounds like it is a very well made boat.My friend lives in Davenport Iowa and boats on the Mississippi river in a smaller open bow(21 ft) and needs something a little bigger plus he has a very costly disease called 6 ft idis :evilb:,i hope this will cure it for him.Thanks again guys.keep the input coming,i will pass this thread on to him.
Todd

Rforsey 03-07-2005 07:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
We loved ours but Had 2 boats and 1 had to go, just sold it in a couple months ago.
just an awesome ride you will be shocked at how it handles rough water.