Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fountain VS. Hustler (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97942-fountain-vs-hustler.html)

rouxsterre 03-09-2005 09:39 PM

Re: Fountain VS. Hustler

Luv ya Wassie, all the same.

Fountain owners are being backed into a corner here. We're circling the wagons. Giving NO quarter.

BAJA WILL 03-09-2005 09:46 PM

We have been looking at both boats also, its a toss up. I personally like the way Fountain looks over the Hustler, however the Hustler is a bigger boat. Rigging is about the same, (an exta tie here and there is no diff). The ones I looked at the cabin was more plush in the Fountain. But the Hustler seemed to have more room in the cockpit? Also just so were clear the Hustler has a integrated platform also, so its really 36-37' :D

Take both out and see what you feel more comfortable in.

On a side note, anyone bashing either of these boats is just showing their lack of knowledge. Both are High quality machines.

WILL

CHEETAH34 03-09-2005 09:53 PM

Re: Fountain

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
A real professional answer. I see you have nothing to offer. :rolleyes:

just like a fountain :evilb: :evilb: nothing to offer

excursion 03-09-2005 09:53 PM

Good point Will, But the Hustler does not include the intergated swim platform in there measurement. It is 38 feet to the back of the transom. Fountain does include it on both ends the platform and the beak.

CHEETAH34 03-09-2005 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
How many Hustlers are produced a year compared to Fountain? How long has Fountain been producing boats vs Hustler? thats simple math to answer your question.

BTW you have a nice boat, with some very nice speeds. Tom

thank you.....i always have the best take that any way u want ...i did the reserch hustler is the way to go...several of my friends have fountains and they just dont do anything for me...there is a reason why 109 are for sale and only 15 hustlers

CHEETAH34 03-09-2005 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
I'm not sure that ANY review written in a PINK font is going to change a lot of minds here. Kinda reads like "poodle-ese" to me.

guy guy guy take it easy with the pink she probably knows more than you

CHEETAH34 03-09-2005 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by rouxsterre
Luv ya Wassie, all the same.

Fountain owners are being backed into a corner here. We're circling the wagons. Giving NO quarter.

why are they being backed into a corner it says fountain vs. hustler....i guess that means hustler takes the cake and then some

Lucididee 03-09-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Check Motor Trend - they compare them all the time.

They try comparing them, but they are different. And always will be. It's like comparing apples to oranges. It's true that they are both fruit, but they taste totally different.

It's the same thing as those that know nothing about boats calling a Fountain, Hustler, etc a "cigarette boat".

tomtbone1993 03-09-2005 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
thank you.....i always have the best take that any way u want ...i did the reserch hustler is the way to go...several of my friends have fountains and they just dont do anything for me...there is a reason why 109 are for sale and only 15 hustlers

let me explain it this way....their is 15 Fountains to every one Hustler made..... ;) if not more ...........so in the long run..thier would be alot more used Fountains than Hustlers. so their is a pretty good chance ....that their will always be more Fountains for sale

rush 03-09-2005 10:12 PM

I have 38 Fountain I'm real happy, I think thats thats all thats matters.