Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ryan Beckley dropping the HAMMER!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/97955-ryan-beckley-dropping-hammer.html)

Donzi Corleone 03-09-2005 08:02 PM

Ryan Beckley dropping the HAMMER!!

Kick asss pic in Powerboat HOT SHOTS 4.05................I would die for a pic like that!!!!!!!!!
FRANK

gusman 03-09-2005 10:50 PM

Re: Ryan Beckley dropping the HAMMER!!

Ya that pic is awesome,glad to see Mark Hanna & Ryan Beckley getting some good exposure!!!! Congrats
Scott

CigDaze 03-10-2005 07:48 AM

Definately an incredible shot, lookin' good Ryan! :cool:

JUSTONCE 03-10-2005 07:55 AM

Can someone post it?

Tantrum 03-10-2005 08:18 AM

From the sound of it there's going to be another poster on Ryans wall :drink: .
Post a pic, I would like to see it.

Ryan Beckley 03-10-2005 01:05 PM

It is an AWESOME picture!!!!! I finally got it yesterday. Tom Newby did a GREAT job. Continental Industrial Services , Recycle America, & AMT deserve the recognition for getting us to Key West. Roxie, T-Bone, Johnny D, and Russ Evans KEPT us in Key West. A VERY BIG thank you to POWERBOAT MAGAZINE for the honor. Mark, Roxie, Tom, Johnny, and I are looking foward to a BUSY year racing the Super Stock class against an excellent field for Recycle America Alliance. I really need to say thank you to my girl friend Lindsay and her family for putting up with me and all there support on my life and my racing habit. If you are at the races PLEASE stop by and say hello.
THANKS ALOT EVERYONE that has helped us LIVE THE DREAM.

AMT POWERBOATS, LA MARINE, MERCURY RACING, TnT Custom Marine/ Champion Motors, TRICK Marine, Freeze Frame Video, ACCON Marine, GEMLUX, YELLOWFIN Yachts, GB Racing, OffshoreOnly, Custom Line Trailers, Sarasota Hill Propellers, Douglas Marine, P1 Motorsports, Shoot To Thrill Motorsports, Offshore Concepts, LATHAM MARINE, Colabella Performance, Innovation Marine, AG Lassiter, PRO Marine, Applegate Trucking, BFI Construction, VIP Lounge, SUPREME MARINE, Motykiewicz Construction, Phil's Site Prep, RevZone, Spring Hill Suites Marriot / Ft Lauderdale, Grant's Custom Rigging, Offshore Outdrives, SMS Marine, PPI, ACI Speed & Sound, Xtreme Health, Skindulgence, Throttle Up propellars & Action Kawasaki/Yamaha.
Without those people and business we wouldn't have been out there racing. PLEASE SUPPORT THOSE THAT SUPPORT OFFSHORE RACING.

NASTY HABIT 03-10-2005 01:13 PM

Well let's see it already

CigDaze 03-10-2005 01:16 PM

It looks a lot like his avatar. ;)

timewarp 03-10-2005 01:47 PM

Congrats Ryan and Mark
Great job.

Caleb

kitten 03-10-2005 10:13 PM