Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chantilly, VA (Washington Expo Center) Boat Show this weekend. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98049-chantilly-va-washington-expo-center-boat-show-weekend.html)

BobbyB 03-11-2005 08:43 AM

Re: Chantilly, VA (Washington Expo Center) Boat Show this weekend.

I will be there friday night through sunday.

Sydwayz 03-11-2005 09:23 AM

I am happy to let you all know I have a DBLF now. Designated Boating Lady Friend. :D :D

45sonic 03-11-2005 11:44 AM

We went last night.

For performance boats, Prince William Marine (the new Baja dealer) had a 20 Outlaw and a 25 Outlaw.

American Performance Marine had a 31? CC, the new 33 Sport Fish (VERY NICE :p ), a 35 Lightning, and the 42 Poker Run boat.

Could see Full Tilt Marine from APM...couldn't see any Fastecs, so we didn't go buy.

Dropped some props off with Murphy's, said HI to Jason Moffitt and Beverly at Newburg's and had a bit to eat with Rick Scott (APM).

Patti and Bill

docmanrich37 03-11-2005 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
I will be there friday night through sunday.

There goes the neighborhood now and the beer.lol

mwdill 03-11-2005 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I am happy to let you all know I have a DBLF now. Designated Boating Lady Friend. :D :D

yes you do :D:
to bad when you come up here she will have to ride with the girls for a drivebye :drink:
the view from the dock is pretty nice :D:

BobbyB 03-13-2005 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
There goes the neighborhood now and the beer.lol

Yeah what happend to your sorry butt saturday night?What you couldnt hang with the maryland boys after friday night?

Sydwayz 03-13-2005 10:50 PM

It was great to see everyone on Saturday. Matt/Commander112, thanks for putting together a great little dinner gathering. MS and I really had a great time.

docmanrich37 03-14-2005 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by BobbyB
Yeah what happend to your sorry butt saturday night?What you couldnt hang with the maryland boys after friday night?

Yea thats it Bobbyb,I just couldn't drink more than the 3 drinks like you did in your sippy cup.Wife was tired after long day with all those tire kickers at the show.

BobbyB 03-14-2005 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Yea thats it Bobbyb,I just couldn't drink more than the 3 drinks like you did in your sippy cup.Wife was tired after long day with all those tire kickers at the show.

:D :D :D