Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   When will it ever end !!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98061-when-will-ever-end.html)

jayboat 03-11-2005 08:14 AM

Re: When will it ever end !!!!!!

Guys, I dunno if this helps any, but there were two girls in bikinis layin out by the pool here yesterday. It was only about 75, but it was a WARM 75.

Hope that warmed ya up... :evilb:

Nauti Kitty 03-11-2005 08:21 AM

Give me sunny, 20 degrees and fresh snow over 55 and raining like it was in Miami on Wendsday. How many floridians ran 100 on a beautiful trail last weekend on thier snowmobiles?Always two sides to a story. Nk

Clay Washington 03-11-2005 08:23 AM

It was 82 here yesterday. Only 76 today. :p

offshoredrillin 03-11-2005 08:24 AM

Ya know Marc, I agree, now I know why all the blue hairs move south. Next 5 years or so, when my daughter is older, I'm lookin at it too, either Myrtle or ft Lauderdale. I will be there in two weeks to pick up my boat. a friend called me the other day to let me know she got sunburn on her asscheeks in lauderdale...:D

baronmarine 03-11-2005 08:26 AM

marc: i like the picture with the cig at the dock the best. didn't know you were moving you lucky sob.
todd

Waterfoul 03-11-2005 08:37 AM

I'm with nauti kitty.... 100 mph down the trail sure helps get winter along.... now if I could get my clutch back together I might get to ride one more time before the snow melts....

tomtbone1993 03-11-2005 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
It was 82 here yesterday. Only 76 today. :p

God Bless Texas :D

mr_velocity 03-11-2005 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Boatme
This is the view outside the house this morning

It is beautiful and ugly all at the same time

It is 12 degrees this morning and the only open water is the areas around the docks that we bubble to keep the ice from ruining the docks

I am so tired of this crap

The house is for sale and Florida is in the future
(Pompano Beach here we come )

Michigan is Gods country in the summer (all three days of it )

But it seems to be Gods Revenge in the winter

i am so sick of being cold

I see some open water there, just need a smaller boat :rolleyes:

Biggus 03-11-2005 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hear ya! We've got about 3 feet on the ground and 2 more this weekend!.. Check out the shrink wrapped boats in my yard. It's up to the rub rail!!!!

PatriYacht 03-11-2005 11:06 AM

I don't see a boat. That snow must be deep. :eek: