Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I am so pissed!! Need advice!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98196-i-am-so-pissed-need-advice.html)

mr_velocity 03-13-2005 05:32 PM

Re: I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Buy a hyundai and it wont feel as bad. :D :D

I was gonna say move to Jersey, we don't need gates up here :D

Edward R. Cozzi 03-13-2005 06:52 PM

Another body shop in our area that specializes in high-end cars is B & R Auto Works in Pompano.
The owner is Pat Haughey who also is the owner of Active Thunder boats.
(and now a partner in Chief Powerboats.)
Talk to Pat and he can advise you about the repairs.

The people on the other side ARE much nicer than here in Broward. They are mostly Mid-Westerners. If I wasn't established over here, I'd run so fast from these rude M-Fers. People are the rudest here and it's a damn shame. I try to be polite and spread it around, but most of these people are so self-absorbed they don't even notice.

LubeJobs42 03-13-2005 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
Another body shop in our area that specializes in high-end cars is B & R Auto Works in Pompano.
The owner is Pat Haughey who also is the owner of Active Thunder boats.
(and now a partner in Chief Powerboats.)
Talk to Pat and he can advise you about the repairs.

The people on the other side ARE much nicer than here in Broward. They are mostly Mid-Westerners. If I wasn't established over here, I'd run so fast from these rude M-Fers. People are the rudest here and it's a damn shame. I try to be polite and spread it around, but most of these people are so self-absorbed they don't even notice.

Actually, Pat did some work on one of my Porshes a few years ago. My Ex rearended a Cop on a motorcycle and smashed the front of the car. They did a great job.

open87 03-14-2005 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
The thing that pissed me off so bad was the $6 an hour security guard giving me a lecture and an attitude.

i wouldn't have expected anything less, your in a 125g car and he's probably riding the public transportation system.

let us know what happens.

fund razor 03-14-2005 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Buy a hyundai and it wont feel as bad. :D :D

And the cat insurance will be easier to afford.

Audiofn 03-14-2005 09:11 AM

Ok OK OK I think I have your solution. Take a nice sandwitch up to the guy that is at the booth that was rude to you. Say hay man lets get past this I purchased you a sandwitch man as a piece offering. Of course in the sandwitch you spread out some Exlax :D:D

ActiveFun 03-14-2005 12:47 PM

LubeJobs,
I can understand your feelings. I would freak if that happened to my CL65 (if I owned one) I would have called the cops and filed a report at that moment. The sign doesn't mean ****. I know exactly what you mean regarding the paint. I just bought a preowned Porsche and wouldn't buy one with paint work.
I would sue the building, mgt co., and anyone else you could. Curious what happens.

Pantera1 03-14-2005 03:13 PM

Not to be a wise as but id want a nice garage at my private residence for a car like that

lucky strike 03-14-2005 04:15 PM

I know a good ding man if you need one.

L.S.

KingDonzi 03-14-2005 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by open72
i wouldn't have expected anything less, your in a 125g car and he's probably riding the public transportation system.

let us know what happens.

I have a Stock broker friend that just got one, He paid $240K!!!!! I would have lost my mind if it was me. Your attitude is really good!!