Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I am so pissed!! Need advice!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98196-i-am-so-pissed-need-advice.html)

Outdrive1 03-15-2005 09:38 PM

Re: I am so pissed!! Need advice!!

Originally Posted by Sean H
i like the floor in the garage.... very nice.... :cool:

Sherwinn Williams Armor Seal. Its supposed be the best. They say it last longer than the concrete.

el indio 03-15-2005 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I know what you mean. If I didn't have this stupid car lease payment I could prbably afford a better view. oh well, ghetto fabulous!!

if its a lease what are you worried about its not your car.

LubeJobs42 03-15-2005 10:00 PM

I buy them out at lease end. It's structured with a Big down payment, pretty high payments low resid. at lease end. I'd be crazy not to buy i and resell it. Either way,, What I pay to drive this, I want it perfect!!! Wouldn't you?? I Basically I own it as much as anyone that has a bank note on their car.

Pantera1 03-15-2005 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I buy them out at lease end. It's structured with a Big down payment, pretty high payments low resid. at lease end. I'd be crazy not to buy i and resell it. Either way,, What I pay to drive this, I want it perfect!!! Wouldn't you?? I Basically I own it as much as anyone that has a bank note on their car.

No

Sean H 03-15-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
No

why not? what's the diff if the bank holds the title or the manufacturer? if he buys out the balance at the end, he will own it faster than mosts people pay off their loans....

Pantera1 03-15-2005 10:17 PM

I was answering the perfect !!! question

LubeJobs42 03-15-2005 10:19 PM

No

If you got a scratch in your Pantera you wouldn't be uspet and want it perfect???

Sean H 03-15-2005 10:20 PM

I was answering the perfect !!! question

sorry, and yes i would want it perfect.... :D

Pantera1 03-15-2005 10:22 PM

I dont own a pantera ..but no I like things to work correctly mechanicaly ..but trying to keep everything looking perfect is an exersize in futility ..all my stuff has scratches ..and you can get good deals on stuff with scratches ..its not worth stressing over .

Pantera1 03-15-2005 10:24 PM

I would have backed up and broke the damn gate off with my already scratched truck :D