Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lingenfelter Motors (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98227-lingenfelter-motors.html)

Sean H 03-14-2005 09:08 PM

Re: Lingenfelter Motors

Originally Posted by jeaston
No problem, just another day in boating. Bad day but a day never the less. :D everyone came out ok.

i was just getting ready to ask that.... glad to hear that

jeaston 03-14-2005 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i was just getting ready to ask that.... glad to hear that

We were lucky, water temp was 40 degrees. Happened to be a couple pf boats out that picked us up.

Mac 03-14-2005 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
These were in my 419, seemed to be good engines. Ran out about 95 on test runs.

you mean that one and only test run dont you? Wasnt that water awfully cold?

RedDog382 03-15-2005 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Yo Dawg,

I think yours was the original LPE 382 wasn't it?? If I recall, I saw yours at the factory when it was almost done. Did it originally have some type of Teague upgrade package to the drives from the factory??

Anyway, the one I am taking about was a different boat than yours paint wise. Probably same power package though.

Troutly,

I'm not sure if it was "the original" LPE 382 or not, but it is the '99 Poker Run Special with the light/dark blue and purple splashes and big chrome FASTECH logo on the sides, royal flush and Poker Run Special graphics on the foredeck. It is the boat pictured in the back pages of the '99 brochure with a few changes ... the red hatch was changed to white and hatch scoops were added.

The brochure stated drives were upgraded by Dick Simon Marine, but the previous owner went through 4 different sets of drives with the motors beefed up to 950 H.P. blowers. They are now Max Machine upgraded XR uppers and lowers. We'll see how they hold up!

RedDog382 03-15-2005 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Troutly
Hmmmmm, my memory is coming back. It was DSM, not teague. That would be about right because I think we were at Formula when the '99 MY boats were being built and it was there. I do know it had LPE power. I recall lots of red paint with some extra color, the big mylar looking silver wording, and the poker hand on the deck.

That's the one! One of these days when I finish buying boat parts, I might have enough $$ left to buy a digital camera! :p

pasunbum 03-15-2005 07:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
picked up this 65 coupe last year. this car was raced in cinninatti against pete rose.built in the 70`s fun ride.....