Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Skater Tour and MI Party Pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98239-skater-tour-mi-party-pictures.html)

MarkSmith 03-13-2005 09:22 PM

Re: Skater Tour and MI Party Pictures

Originally Posted by baronmarine
thanks mark. you call us when you and debbie come back to west michigan. smoke on the water i'm sure. and i'll ring you guys for dinner or cocktails when sheri and i come back to the windy.
thanks todd
ps: i love speed

Don't ask when you come to town, just tell me when you are coming.
You guys are always welcome. Plenty of space.

Mark Smith

MarkSmith 03-13-2005 09:36 PM

Dear Steve,
Thanks for all of the goods. You most definately helped make the party a smash.

Donna, you are the BEST.

A special thanks to all of the boating VIPs: Mitcher-T, Dave Wesledyke (Wesco Racing Engines), Mr. Gadgets(drives), Jeff Riss (RPM Engines), Jim Valeko Cylinder Heads, Cheif Boats, David Scott(Bacardi Silver)(the beads were a hit), The Jersey Boys(kick-butt shirts), Tom Abrams(Reliable Transportation).

Mark Smith

10x 03-13-2005 11:15 PM

Dear Steve.... Like Mark said, thank you very much. You're generousity was greatly appreciated by everyone that attended our event.

A great BIG thanks to Donna & Ian for all they're hard work that it took to put this together in such a short notice.

The Skater tour was UNBELIEVABLE !!! I don't think that any of us realized the amout of time that goes into those boats.

Our club would like to thank everyone that contributed to make this event a great sucess. Thank you all.

MarkSmith 03-14-2005 07:07 AM

Hey Todd,
Chicago Offshore has events almost monthly. Our next event is the Season Opener April 16 at Hammond Yacht Club. A full blown prime rib and DJ for dancing all night for twenty-? dollars. July 15-16 is the Chicago Poker Run. Huge power already committed to our event. Check out the website for other events: www.chicagooffshore.org

Mark

candyman35 03-14-2005 08:39 AM

It was great seeing everyone. Vicki & I had great time. Thanks Donna for all your hard work in making the party a great successes. Thanks so much to Reliable Carriers, Bacardi Silver, The Jersey Boyz, Chief, Marc Blondin/Smoke on the Water, MitcherT, Extreme Boats Magazine and OffshoreOnly for your generosity. Lots of happy party goers received some really cool gifts. I know I will proudly wear my new OSO T-shirt. :drink:

A special thanks also goes to Chris & Eric at Skater. They opened up the factory specially for us and gave us the grand tour. That place is cool!!! It made me feel like a kid in the candy store with all the cool toys. It's hard to imagine what it must feel like to go 0 to 100 in 10 seconds on the water. I need a ride or better yet a new boat.

I hope we get to see everyone again at the season opener April 16th at the Hammond Yacht Club. I will post details soon.

Dan

dyno 03-14-2005 10:33 AM

wish we could have made it looks like you had a ball!

Waterfoul 03-14-2005 10:43 AM

We did dyno, and thanks for letting us use your home as a boarding house over the weekend. We left it just like we found it..... :D

baronmarine 03-14-2005 10:56 AM

chi-town: i'm pretty sure i will be at the season opener in april. i'll miss the poker run we rented a cottage / house 6 miles south of grand haven,mi on lake mi. july 9th - july 22nd the mrs would never let me get away.
thanks todd

Crazyhorse 03-14-2005 11:22 AM

The season opener just happens to be on my birthday so I guess I'll have to be there. I can make believe that you guys threw a party just for me.

Mr Gadgets 03-14-2005 04:45 PM

I would like to personally thank all the COPS members and especially Donna and Ian for their hospitality!! Thank you Donna for the mention at dinner, it was nice to be included with the area Greats that attended. I would like to also thank Chris and Eric from Douglas Marine for the great tour of the factory. Talk about feeling like a kid in a candy store!!!! And the smell of epoxy resin.. was heaven!! I could see myself and the Mrs in one of those 399's.. maybe some day.

The pics turned out nice!! I enjoyed meeting up with people that have been on the board for along time.
Thanks to everyone!

Dick & Kathy