Anyone boat in South carolina? >

Anyone boat in South carolina?

Notices

Anyone boat in South carolina?

Old 03-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Anyone boat in South carolina?

Looks like we sold our house today,went down to look around at property and houses but didnt check out any marinas,does anyone have info on hilton head bluffton area?Any hot spots or is this a sailors and golfers town?Hope they dont mind dry exhaust and rooster tails
Old 03-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Registered

Default Re: Anyone boat in South carolina?

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Looks like we sold our house today,went down to look around at property and houses but didnt check out any marinas,does anyone have info on hilton head bluffton area?Any hot spots or is this a sailors and golfers town?Hope they dont mind dry exhaust and rooster tails
I have a friend that boats a lot around HH island but he has a 54' Sea Ray...not exactly a powerboaters perspective. PM board member bulletproof he is in Savannah, GA and might be able to help you out.

Good luck!!
Old 03-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool Re: Anyone boat in South carolina?

Try the Marina at BareFoot landing, We kept a Scarab there for awhile!
Old 03-14-2005, 09:26 AM
Registered

Hilton Head - went to check that area out in November and it's a rich man's golfing area. I won't go back. It's beautiful as is all the beach in these areas, but from my perspective, no interest. Not a golfer and not rich!
Old 03-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hilton Head is not much of a powerboat area. The first time I took my boat down there, an older guy at the marina walked up and said "we don't get many zoomers around here".
Old 03-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Registered

Talking Re: Anyone boat in South carolina?

Zoomers ?Can You say redneck,There is no doubt that there is alot of money in hilton head.I dont golf or wear sweaters with horses and alligators and im not exactly rich but the area was pretty nice.By the way they are going to need someone to fix their potty now and then and it aint goin to be cheap!Anyone boat around there?
Old 03-14-2005, 09:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by plumbers crack
Zoomers ?Can You say redneck,There is no doubt that there is alot of money in hilton head.I dont golf or wear sweaters with horses and alligators and im not exactly rich but the area was pretty nice.By the way they are going to need someone to fix their potty now and then and it aint goin to be cheap!Anyone boat around there?

You moving down south?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:23 PM
Registered

Yep! i live in savannah just across the river and there are a few but not many of us..dont waste your time living there..move to savannah and drive..i am 45 minutes to bluffton and you dont have to deal w/ all the old blue hair golfers that think they own the place..besides, there is only one road on and off...the traffic alone would keep me away! call me for the scoop..912-313-8686,,,Russ Floyd
Clearcut, looks like the bullet may be in columbia for a few weeks soon..wanna show me around the lake..i need to find all the shortcuts so i can keep up w. marshal
Old 03-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BulletProof
Clearcut, looks like the bullet may be in columbia for a few weeks soon..wanna show me around the lake..i need to find all the shortcuts so i can keep up w. marshal
Has Marshall got his new boat yet?

Definitely love to get up with you and go out on the lake while your here...I've got plenty of room at the dock also. If you've still got my numbers give me a call and let me know what dates you are going to be in town so I can try not to book any travel. If you lost my numbers let me know and I will PM them to you. Look forward to seeing you
Old 03-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Registered

If you are in love with that area, you could consider one of the rivers that run up near Charleston. I worked on a subdivision on Bohicket Creek and it is a nice, secluded deep river that had easy ocean access.....and a nice ride to Hilton Head and Charleston.

Quick Reply: Anyone boat in South carolina?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.