Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Allison Marine / Hi-Tech Trailers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98269-allison-marine-hi-tech-trailers.html)

MiamiVice 03-14-2005 01:11 AM

Allison Marine / Hi-Tech Trailers

Hey Bill , give me a call. I have your money burning a hole in my pocket and my boat is very unhappy on its old bed, can't wait to sleep on the new one. Rick (305) 934-2048

East Coast B 03-14-2005 06:56 AM

Re: Allison Marine / Hi-Tech Trailers

Damm, that's a nice pic MiamiVice!!!

I saw the allison trailers advertised, look very nice! How is there pricing compared to the other aluminum trailer manufacturers? Didn't see any pricing on their website.

MiamiVice 03-14-2005 08:29 PM

Great price, worth the wait.

CigBoat 03-15-2005 11:42 AM

As long as you can wait and dont mind having to make many many phone calls with out getting a call back from Bill I would go with him.
If not I would call up Hi Tech directly and deal with them. They were good people and took care of all of my problems when Bill dropped he ball.
Call them at 1 800 282 1684

Jassman 03-15-2005 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by BAJABOAT
As long as you can wait and dont mind having to make many many phone calls with out getting a call back from Bill I would go with him.
If not I would call up Hi Tech directly and deal with them. They were good people and took care of all of my problems when Bill dropped he ball.
Call them at 1 800 282 1684

Was this before, during, or after the hurricane. Jeff

CigBoat 03-15-2005 03:59 PM

It was a few weeks ago

CigBoat 03-15-2005 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
I highly recommend Bill and Allison/Hi Tech.

They build a very nice, well priced product.

Here's my new triple, low profile tires, trick rims, bow stop and LED lights for my new 28 Pantera:

Bill is the owner of Allison Marine they sell Hi Tech trailers.

You can buy one directly from Hi Tech and actually talk to someone when you call, and they will call you back. I dont think Bill knows how to check his voice mail.

East Coast B 03-16-2005 05:03 AM

Sorry, I'm a bit confused..... It's really early in the morning!

So an Allison High Performance Trailer and a Hi Tech trailer is one in the same? Or are they two different manufacturers of trailers?

Coffee is almost done.....

CigBoat 03-16-2005 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by East Coast B
Sorry, I'm a bit confused..... It's really early in the morning!

So an Allison High Performance Trailer and a Hi Tech trailer is one in the same? Or are they two different manufacturers of trailers?

Coffee is almost done.....

They are the same Hi Tech is the manufacture. Allison buys the trailers from them.
Here is Hi Tech's website
www.aluminumboattrailer.com