Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Go fast drug runner stories. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98419-go-fast-drug-runner-stories.html)

buckknekkid 03-16-2005 05:07 PM

Re: Go fast drug runner stories.

dig up an old Apache? Its not the only boat used and I would believe that they were a little too expensive for the square grouper trade

woogie 03-16-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tim G.

This, this is what I want.... Minus the gay 525s...

Great stretched yin/yang paint graphics!

Stormrider 03-16-2005 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tim G.
This, this is what I want.... Minus the gay 525s...

Tim, that's too F'n funny!!!

Tonto 03-16-2005 08:03 PM

I don't know of an APACHE that had a "high" deck. They were all "flat" decks. While the owner of the co. was convicted of smuggling and what not, I don't know of that many APACHES that were used as "work boats". Seems that Mr. Arronow always having two to three boats rigged and ready and only accepting cash for his boats might be a more subjectable suspect.

Robert

TEAMBAJA 03-16-2005 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Tonto
I don't know of an APACHE that had a "high" deck. They were all "flat" decks. While the owner of the co. was convicted of smuggling and what not, I don't know of that many APACHES that were used as "work boats". Seems that Mr. Arronow always having two to three boats rigged and ready and only accepting cash for his boats might be a more subjectable suspect.

Robert

But I thought he helped Bush in his war on drugs? :confused: :confused: Or is that similar to Mtv's Rock Against Drugs? :D

CAP071 03-16-2005 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by BajaRunner
Ive seen a TON of crack on my boat :D

YEAAAAAAAAA :eek:

HIMES(JAIME) 03-16-2005 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by KACHINA KEN
Do you know any good ones, you know like covert ops kinda stuff? i'm into all that crap.

read the book, SPEED KILLS by jay harris, good book you can find it at private book stores. HIMES

HIMES(JAIME) 03-16-2005 09:12 PM

but it doesnt really get into how to successfully smuggle them if thats what ya wanna know. :D :D

Anarchy Powerboats 03-16-2005 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
But I thought he helped Bush in his war on drugs? :confused: :confused: Or is that similar to Mtv's Rock Against Drugs? :D

Rock against drugs??? Thats like Christ against Christmas!!!

Thats one of my favorite Sam Kinison quotes.

CBR 03-16-2005 09:56 PM

Norman's Cay in the Bahamas...let's see who knows why it was important. <gg>