Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota, you ready? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98467-sarasota-you-ready.html)

Chuck 03-22-2005 06:36 PM

Re: Sarasota, you ready?

Get the Popcorn!!!

Mac 03-22-2005 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by jeaston
You had to bring that up, think I am going to get someone to finish it and sue the guy for not doing it :mad: :drink:

I BELIEVE YOU KNOW A GOOD BUILDER IN BARTLESVILLE! BUT WE ARE NOT THE CHEAPEAST! REALLY SORRY YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM THAT PROJECT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAINLESS. IHAVE HAD A COUPLE HANDS AT THE LAKE FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.

OU Want Some?!! 03-22-2005 09:51 PM

jeaston-- you need to talk to my builder, he gets chit done mang! Tyson, was that the great pumpkin we passed twice?

OU want some?!!

Sean H 03-22-2005 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
are you talking about this orange boat we passed that could not keep up with us so we stopped and waited for it and then passed it again? Is that the one you are talking about? Oh I see you were trying to conserve fuel, or you were looking at the sights, oh you did not want to brake a drive well that one I might understand. So what is the excuse I'm waiting.

you're brutal tyson..... :D :evilb: :D

DannyD 03-22-2005 09:56 PM

If I had your money I'd throw mune away :D :drink:

James, I have a trash can you can use. :D

jeaston 03-23-2005 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by DannyD
James, I have a trash can you can use. :D

Very good :drink: He has all the money. How have you been? Talked to Augie yesterday, guess he is going to take a break for his B-day. :D You going to Sarasota?

44MTI 03-23-2005 09:36 AM

ttt

jeaston 03-23-2005 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
ttt

Never have figured out the ttt. Hey getting ready to talk to a guy in Sarasota about getting a copter instead of a boat. No who I could talk to at PRA to check it out with them?

BLee 03-23-2005 10:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Never have figured out the ttt. Hey getting ready to talk to a guy in Sarasota about getting a copter instead of a boat. No who I could talk to at PRA to check it out with them?

Oh NOW you come around. :rolleyes: :D I've been sayin that for over a month!

TTT = To The Top ;)

jeaston 03-23-2005 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
Oh NOW you come around. :rolleyes: :D I've been sayin that for over a month!

TTT = To The Top ;)

Got it :D Well finally got hold of some guys and they have a couple available so if PRA doesn't mind it is a done deal. :D