Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
What the F&^% happened to GAS prices today!?!?!?!? >

What the F&^% happened to GAS prices today!?!?!?!?

Notices

What the F&^% happened to GAS prices today!?!?!?!?

Old 03-20-2005, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What the F&^% happened to GAS prices today!?!?!?!?

Independent...What a name for your opinons....I have heard of people with views like yours....EVERYTHING is the EVIL BUSH and EVIL REPUBLICANS fault......But it was never Clintons or Carters fault......Their is no talking to you........Needless to say your "independent" thoughts are going no where with me....Like was mentoned before look to congress and the supreme court if you want to blame things on pal..........

"A Society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will loose both and deserve neither" -Thomas Jefferson
Old 03-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Independent
Take it easy

I was only posting facts, Do you have a problem with facts ?

Look at who created almost all of our national debt, the repub's. I know exactly who to blame.
Gee, and would that possibly be because Republicans were in office when 911 occured?? I guess you would have been proud if Dem's were in the majority then, and nothing was done about the terrorism developing in the mideast. Just put our heads in the sand, and hope it all goes away? Do you notice how nothing has happened in this country since?? Do you really think thats just a coincidence?? They got so bold they finally attacked us here. Now they are too busy with us "over there" to organize attacks over here, which was the point of taking it to thier turf, insteading waiting for them to come back to ours.

And "facts" are no different than "opinions", everyone in politics has thier own.

Yes, the parties have different views on alot of issues, but mostly they are all politicians, who are really quite the same no matter who's "side" they are on, so making it personal is kind of silly because the first side to say "black" causes the other side to say "white" no matter what thier real opinion.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Independent
Hang time, the debt has little to do with 9-11, something like 5.6 of the last 7.5 trillion has been added by the last 3 republican administrations, Starting with Reagan/Bush. Carter added 277 million in 4 years, Bush Sr. added just under 2 trillion in 4 years...was this from 9-11 ?

And to claim that the Iraq war has made us safer is absurd, The NIC says Iraq is the new training ground for terrorists, it sure wasn't that before we went there.

And to claim nothing happened since 9-11 is also absurd, Since 9-11 The USA HAS been attacked by wmd's and people died...how could you forget about the anthrax terrorist that is still at large ? ...Bush hasn't caught the anthrax terrorist, Osama, Or Omar, the CIA says Iraq is now a terrorist breeding ground. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan13.html

BTW, Al'Qaeda is more active than ever, before the 9-11 attacks they committed about 1 a year, now it is several, worldwide, our war on terror hasn't dona a thing to slow them down, it only allowed them to operate faster, just ask the CIA. http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0884893.html
Some one calling themselves "Independent" quoting The Washington Post" Now that's funny!!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

OK. I didn't start this post to make a political statement like MANY of you seem to be doing. So, it will dissapear in 5 minutes, so get your last licks in.

'Foul
Old 03-20-2005, 08:21 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how about them gas prices.....
Old 03-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Agreed! Let's keep this on topic boys. This is for griping about fuel prices only. The rest of it belongs in the "bilge".

Buck
Old 03-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Yeah, I hate to hit anyone's post count by deleting it!! LOL!!
Old 03-20-2005, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like you may have to step up and play "moderator" on this one Foul. Gotta start somewhere.

She's your baby....you make the call.

Buck
Old 03-20-2005, 08:47 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sutphen30
i saw 2.29 for diesel,yikes,i payed 1.99.you diesel guys are getting stroked.

yeah, but we don't buy as much as you gas guys...
Old 03-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
yeah, but we don't buy as much as you gas guys...
Even taking the slight increase in Milage we are still paying WAY more then our gas equivelents. 2.34 to fill up yesterday

Quick Reply: What the F&^% happened to GAS prices today!?!?!?!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.