Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A BIG thanks to OffshoreDrillin (Rob) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98626-big-thanks-offshoredrillin-rob.html)

GLH 03-18-2005 11:45 PM

Re: A BIG thanks to OffshoreDrillin (Rob)

Originally Posted by craig223
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!! :drink: :drink:

Originally Posted by R Addiction
GLH, You kill me!!! :D :D :D

We aim to please in GM land. :cool:

Racegirl3 03-19-2005 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For Shades ..... I bet he says "fetch this" too :cool:

JCPERF 03-19-2005 10:55 AM

Hey Rob,Did you apply some to Craigs forehead its gleaming. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

OldSchool 03-19-2005 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Hey Rob,Did you apply some to Craigs forehead its gleaming. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

That's a natural shine, Beeotch!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: .........after about 20 beers!! :cool:

JCPERF 03-19-2005 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by craig223
That's a natural shine, Beeotch!!!!! :drink: :drink: :drink: .........after about 20 beers!! :cool:

FLMAO :drink: :drink: :drink:

stecz20 03-19-2005 01:20 PM

bunch of lowlifes on this thread, me and jeff are the only ones with class.. hey rob, can we wrap up craig with your product and use him as the man of the hour for our scat party.. im sure he would like that, hes must be used to it by now with all the time driving a chevy.. everyone pooping all over the poor guy.... poor craig.....

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 03-19-2005 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gotta love the shop dogs , who else would tear up my trash cans every night for free......

stecz20 03-19-2005 01:39 PM

i need a shop, so i get a shop dog....

offshoredrillin 03-19-2005 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by AMERICAN BAD A$$
Gotta love the shop dogs , who else would tear up my trash cans every night for free......

WOW, what a beautiful pit!!! I'm lucky, Shades doesnt get into anything, he is as passive and laid back as one could get. Which is fine with me, he knows how to protect, but would only do it if needed.

But look stecz, at least he is leaning his head like you do:evilb:
and pal, just a hint, but ummm you know wayyy to much about scat parties....:eek:

JCPERF 03-19-2005 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
bunch of lowlifes on this thread, me and jeff are the only ones with class.. hey rob, can we wrap up craig with your product and use him as the man of the hour for our scat party.. im sure he would like that, hes must be used to it by now with all the time driving a chevy.. everyone pooping all over the poor guy.... poor craig.....

Love my FORD :evilb: