Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98949-gaffrig-switchable-mufflers.html)

dean campbell 03-23-2005 11:16 AM

Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

2 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know where i might find a used set? I am having a hard time locating some. There has got to be someone out there who knows where there are some used ones that someone wants to get rid of! I posted this in the wanted section with no luck so far.
I am looking for one slightly used set of Gaffrig’s Switchable “Performance Muffler” clamp-on style for 4” exhaust. I have one set now, I am looking for a matching set. Does Gaffrig even still sell them? I looked on their site and could not find them listed. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe Gaffrig actually makes them, at any rate, I really don’t care who makes them, if they look the same I’ll take’em.
dean

pachangalpina 03-23-2005 11:59 AM

Re: Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Check Ebay. I just saw a few sets there today but I cant remember which style. Was not really looking for mufflers.

Good luck.

brianparkway 03-23-2005 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by dean campbell
Does anyone know where i might find a used set? I am having a hard time locating some. There has got to be someone out there who knows where there are some used ones that someone wants to get rid of! I posted this in the wanted section with no luck so far.
I am looking for one slightly used set of Gaffrig’s Switchable “Performance Muffler” clamp-on style for 4” exhaust. I have one set now, I am looking for a matching set. Does Gaffrig even still sell them? I looked on their site and could not find them listed. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe Gaffrig actually makes them, at any rate, I really don’t care who makes them, if they look the same I’ll take’em.
dean

I have 3 of the exact mufflers. I need one. You want to sell yours and by new style...Brian.. email me @ [email protected]

JPD Motorsports 03-23-2005 02:55 PM

Have a set(4 total) but with the perforated holes on the bottom instead. can post a pick will let go cheap, they need to be polished up. no compressor or such just tips

HUSTLEthis 03-23-2005 03:05 PM

I have a set (4 total) of CMI switchable mufflers with the compressor and hose...just no switch for the dash (left that on the dash so I wouldn't have a hole)...for 4" exhaust if you feel like changing over...will let go cheap. Tom

Jgray 03-23-2005 03:29 PM

Dean if you find a complete set (4) and want to sell yours, let me know I am interested in a set (2). [email protected]
J

dean campbell 03-23-2005 04:24 PM

Ok, great! I wouldn’t mind selling the ones I have if I could get a good deal on 4 different matching ones. Let me contact Hard On and HUSTLEthis to find out what they want for theirs.

joe900sc 03-23-2005 04:56 PM

I have a set of 4 for 4 1/2" exhaust....

dean campbell 03-23-2005 05:47 PM

Hard On, if you have a pick you could post that would be great. i'd like to see what you've got.

HUSTLEthis 03-23-2005 08:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of pics of my cmi's....Dean has first choice, but if he can't use them maybe they will work for someone else....
Tom