Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Swipes Welcomes Newport Marina (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98953-swipes-welcomes-newport-marina.html)

DannyD 03-23-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Swipes Welcomes Newport Marina

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Nice logo too...... :D :D ;) ;)

Nice Avatar :p

jeaston 03-23-2005 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by DannyD
I know I know, I'm a little slow but my buddy Puder will make it all good. I promise. BUT - SPEAKING OF LINKS, your signature link with Grand Performance isn't working. :D :D See how I look out for you!

Yes and so now I go in to fix it and :( now I don't have one :D :drink:

rouxsterre 03-23-2005 08:58 PM

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

ITLLFLI 03-23-2005 09:02 PM

Byron - YOU LIVE!!!???? Where ya been. When do you pull the trigger? What date will you be blended with her as one?

Dan..dan...dan! I know! I have been traveling a lot lately! I feel like I live out of my suitcase now!

Yep! Oct 1 is the BIG DAY! Jill and I as one!! :drink:

RollWithIt 03-23-2005 09:02 PM

Yes. In case anybody is wondering. Speedgirl designed the logo for Newport Marina. She does great work and it was hard to choose from the multitude of designs she came up with.

And DannyD is a great host, if not good on customer service. Enjoyed hanging out with him in Miami.

jeaston 03-23-2005 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
Yes. In case anybody is wondering. Speedgirl designed the logo for Newport Marina. She does great work and it was hard to choose from the multitude of designs she came up with.

And DannyD is a great host, if not good on customer service. Enjoyed hanging out with him in Miami.

Kool logo, Speedgirl can you fix my signature :( ? Dan said it would not work(he was right) so I fixed it so it does not work at all :( :drink:

jeaston 03-24-2005 06:18 AM

I know I know, I'm a little slow but my buddy Puder will make it all good. I promise. BUT - SPEAKING OF LINKS, your signature link with Grand Performance isn't working. :D :D See how I look out for you!

Thanks forgot to change it after rebuilding the site. And even got it to work this AM. :D

SpeedGirl 03-24-2005 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by jeaston
Kool logo, Speedgirl can you fix my signature :( ? Dan said it would not work(he was right) so I fixed it so it does not work at all :( :drink:

what was your signature?

jeaston 03-24-2005 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
what was your signature?

It was a link to my site, figured out how to put it back in this morning. Thanks, good job on Newports logo :drink:

RollWithIt 03-24-2005 09:23 PM

ITLLFLI... Congrats. I bet you two are looking forward to the day.