Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pickwick Challenge Music!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/98966-pickwick-challenge-music.html)

DollaBill 03-24-2005 10:18 AM

Re: Pickwick Challenge Music!!

eat ****. I am going to set it on fire and email you the pictures. Oh yeah, now you've done it.

Should be getting to me by early next week. For some reason I have been having lots of trouble getting anything from them lately.

fund razor 03-24-2005 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
eat ****. I am going to set it on fire and email you the pictures.

:D
If you do that I will recruit GasHog to tell you how wrong you are. :D :D

Hey.... stop making me hijack this guy's thread. :D
I was somewhere else adding something postive.

PS.... I got a PM..... Sellsman isn't trying to flame me.
He just forgot to put the pickle smoocher at the end like this:
:D

DollaBill 03-24-2005 10:58 AM

I know, it's just been so easy lately. Ok, no more Hijacking. How about Skynyrd?

Steve Zuckerman 03-24-2005 10:59 AM

sellsman (I get it now),
One of guys did call down there looking for dock space (to Pier 57). It is getting VERY tight.
I ended up up at Grand Harbor with several other club members. They were very accomodating on the phone, and their dock/resort looks great on their website.
Regards,
Steve

sellsman11 03-24-2005 11:18 AM

Grand Harbor is the PERFECT spot. Maybe 2 miles by water from the race course, you might run into a celebrity or two there also. Believe me, it is going to be unbeleiveable.

mama tryed 03-26-2005 06:19 AM

What about Hank Jr. ? He lives at Paris Landing, it wouldn't be a Hour and a half Drive for him!!! Ask him to bring Kid Rock with him,, I know he hangs with him quite a bit down there!!

Sam Spade 03-26-2005 09:14 AM

It's all in the routing. We make our offers 6 months in advance. The agents look at all offers and try to make the offers and routes work. Thats where They make money and u save money. check out www.pollstar.com Make offers to different bands.
See who might be playing a date withing a few hundred miles.AB will want to know how many impressions they will get before they throw down a lot of money. Show them the marketing plan where their logo will be seen. (Think Nascar) Do not offer exclusivity to a beer CO,that is illegal, what you do ask for is Promotional support. You will save money in the long run if you have a booker. Read the rider's carefully. Make sure you are not flying people 1 st class without knowing about it, 4 limo's or a box full of brown M&M's

DollaBill 03-26-2005 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by mama tryed
What about Hank Jr. ? He lives at Paris Landing, it wouldn't be a Hour and a half Drive for him!!! Ask him to bring Kid Rock with him,, I know he hangs with him quite a bit down there!!

oh yeah.

fund razor 03-28-2005 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
How about Journey. They are putting th finishing touches on a new cd. Drum tracks just finished today and vocal start next week.

For the engineer's sake... I hope that Steve Smith didn't get over himself and come back to Journey. I worked with Vital Information. If you said the word "Journey" in Steve's presence he went nuts. Biggest PITA ever. Wahhh. I can't hear Baron Brown. Wahhh.... I can't hear Frank Gambale.
Wahhh... Tom Coster ate my bean sprouts.
Tell me that they hired Dennis Chambers or something.

I liked SS in Journey back in the day, but after getting to know him in Vital Information....I hope that Journey told him to stick his Sonors up his rear.

Just my opinion. I have grey hair with his name on it. :D

Ok, hijack over... sorry.