Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99009-dumb-things-people-say-you-boat-ramp.html)

TablerockToy 03-27-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp

Originally Posted by masher44

Yes.... as a matter of fact I would mind if you took your greasy french fry fingers, jeans with belt wearing, dirty assed shoe, beer spilling, drunk red-neck fat ass onto my boat."

LMAO!!!! :D
Can I print this off and put it on the side of my boat!!!!
Thats funny ass hell!!

CJ

Sean H 03-27-2005 09:00 PM

Probably the one I hate the most....

"Would you mind if I went on board and took a look in the cabin?"

Yes.... as a matter of fact I would mind if you took your greasy french fry fingers, jeans with belt wearing, dirty assed shoe, beer spilling, drunk red-neck fat ass onto my boat."

you shouldn't talk to your mom like that..... :cool:

JCPERF 03-27-2005 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
you shouldn't talk to your mom like that..... :cool:

Classy :evilb:

dykstra 03-27-2005 10:51 PM

On the other hand... I would be more than happy to take your young, gorgeous, firm-boobed, thong wearing, drunken daughter for a ride and show her the cabin..... :D :D :D

That is GREAT!

Outdrive1 03-27-2005 11:08 PM

Why does every idiot want to stand on the fenders to look in it? I always cringe when it happens, I'm waiting for the fat-ass drunk greasy fingered redneck to cave my fender in or scratch my paint with their shoes. The next worst thing is there dirty ham hands on my upolstery while they are standing on my fender...
I've seen boats with a "no step" sign on the fender but I rather not have stickers on my trailer..........
I had a guy ask me what kind of horsepower I had the other day, I proceeded to tell him that it was some where around 600 with my 502 mag and Vortech charger with the fuel kit. He said "thats all? My mustang has a 351 with 770 hp with no blower!!" I thought only Nascar motors made that much power naturally aspirated? What an idiot........

Edward R. Cozzi 03-28-2005 08:00 AM

I think the thing that annoys me the most is someone implying that I'm compensating for a part of my anatomy with my high performance toys.
Can't I just like high performance without some moron thinking "Little Herbie" is too small? If I can afford it and I'm not taking food out of my family's mouth, why can't I spend my hard-earned money on what makes me happy?
People are sometimes so envious of our toys that they have to justify it by saying we are crooks and drug runners to help them accept the fact that we are successful and maybe they are just getting by.
Everything I have I've worked for and I resent some idiot telling his buddies that my "Daddy" bought me my Corvettes or boat. Go to work and buy the same chit if that's what you want, but don't resent ME because I made it happen for me!
My theory has always been: "As long as I am picking up the freight, I'm going to do it my way. When YOU start paying for ME, that's when I'll worry about what YOU think about it." In the meantime just kiss my Ass.

THRILLSEEKER 03-28-2005 01:50 PM

next time someone gives you chit about "compensating for anatomy" be a smart ass and tell them that your hung and please your wife so much that SHE bought the boat for you, besides that the boat costs 5 times the price of a penile enlargement. :eek: :eek: :evilb:

R Addiction 03-28-2005 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
next time someone gives you chit about "compensating for anatomy" be a smart ass and tell them that your hung and please your wife so much that SHE bought the boat for you, besides that the boat costs 5 times the price of a penile enlargement. :eek: :eek: :evilb:

My wife actually does make the payments!! :D :D

Edward R. Cozzi 03-28-2005 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER

If I had one like like Ron Jeremy I'd whip it out and brandish it like a giant salami and say: "Does THIS need compensating for?"

NJgr8ful 03-28-2005 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Edward R. Cozzi
............. because I made it happen for me! My theory has always been: "As long as I am picking up the freight, I'm going to do it my way. When YOU start paying for ME, that's when I'll worry about what YOU think about it." In the meantime just kiss my Ass.

AMEN Ed :) Pearls of wisdom.

My anatomy or "lack there of" my anatomy has nothing at all to with my "lack of brains" ..... lets get it straight!! :D :evilb: :drink: