Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp >

Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp

Notices

Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp

Old 03-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp

Two weekends ago I was at the gas station filling the truck and boat. This woman said "Is that one of those loud boats?" I said no in fact it is running right now. She didn't like that answer and told her husband who was a cop. He walked over and started telling me off. I said sir with all due respect you should be more worried about your wife putting gasoline in the tank of your brand new Volkswagen Diesel. The look on his face was priceless.

Roby
Old 03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PULLED UP TO THE DOCK IN MY 33 DAYTONA AND THE BAR UNLOADED ONTO THE DOCK TO SEE THIS NEW CONTRAPTION,

WHATS THAT, IT LOOKS LIKE A SPACE SHIP.. I COULDNT BELIVE MY EARS AND JUST SMILLED AND THOPUGHT I DO NEED TO GET OUT OF THE STICKS!!
Old 03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wardey
Here's your sign.......... Dave

What is that from,, George Carlin ?? all I remember is it was funny as hell..
Old 03-24-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KACHINA KEN
Also muttered by a passerby 'must be compensating for something" I love the haters.

last time I heard that, a guy I know jumped up off of his boat and threw the guy through an elevated dock guardrail into the water

something tells me the guy wont be makeing any more comments like that

Why is it soo many people ask questions about thees type of boats with such a negative attitude? I wonder if its out of jealousy or stupidity or both.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Registered

This was'nt at a ramp but I liked how the driver handled this situation. We were at a dockside restaurant in Madisonville, La. on a Sunday around lunch time. A supercharged boat pulls up and is trying to figure out where to park. After 10 minutes or so of idling right in front of the restaurant he backs in and kills the motor. Nearly everyone there is fresh from church and looks a little uptight. They all start clapping and saying "finally, thank god, and thanks for a great lunch." The driver is just standing there in his boat. He turns the engine back on and just sits there looking at everyone. Must have sat there for 10 minutes all the while gunning the motor. That was a priceless lunch.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:38 AM

Lets see a guy pulling a 1985 Sea Ray bowrider came up to me and said. WOW I remember when they use to run drugs in boats like this! Is that how you guys afford to own them? I replied NO BANK LOANS... Then he asks me if my daughter is seeing anyone... I Said you mean my wife.
What a dumb ass.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
Lets see a guy pulling a 1985 Sea Ray bowrider came up to me and said. WOW I remember when they use to run drugs in boats like this! Is that how you guys afford to own them? I replied NO BANK LOANS... Then he asks me if my daughter is seeing anyone... I Said you mean my wife.
What a dumb ass.
Well.... in that case... is your WIFE seeing anyone?
Old 03-24-2005, 11:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
I heard that one once.

My answer: "yeah....I have a really short SEASON."
Funny thing about that encounter was I made eye contact with his buddy and said ' hey ya'll having a good one?" he said yeah and then proceeded to ask a bunch of other questions and was a real nice guy. I hope he caught up with his friend and told him the same about me. I try to take the ambassador sorta high road with stuff like that. I have a pretty good rep at all my local lakes, wanna keep it that way.
Old 03-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bradfitz
This was'nt at a ramp but I liked how the driver handled this situation. We were at a dockside restaurant in Madisonville, La. on a Sunday around lunch time. A supercharged boat pulls up and is trying to figure out where to park. After 10 minutes or so of idling right in front of the restaurant he backs in and kills the motor. Nearly everyone there is fresh from church and looks a little uptight. They all start clapping and saying "finally, thank god, and thanks for a great lunch." The driver is just standing there in his boat. He turns the engine back on and just sits there looking at everyone. Must have sat there for 10 minutes all the while gunning the motor. That was a priceless lunch.
Thats called ... being a DUMBASS !
Old 03-24-2005, 12:04 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by fund razor
Well.... in that case... is your WIFE seeing anyone?
Good one!!!
LMAO

Quick Reply: Dumb things people say to you at the boat ramp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.