Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   sml prop testing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99025-sml-prop-testing.html)

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 05:15 AM

sml prop testing

Who will be around on 4/01 at smith mt. lake.Coming down on the 31 for a delivery of furn to the condo,so i'll bringing the A/T for some prop testing with the new 5 blades and a new 48 qt. cooler to match the boat.Otis i'll pick you up at the dock. :drink:

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 07:30 AM

Re: sml prop testing

Rich,

I am planning on being down there the following weekend. I am not sure if I am going to bring the Aggressor down or not. We bought a place that came with a 21 ft Maxum on a lift so we will probably test it.

Ty

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 08:48 AM

I also noticed that the Worx is playing of the 6th and 7th of May. Cinco de Mayo is my birthday and it sounds like a damn good time to break out the Corona :drink: :drink: :drink:

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 03-24-2005 09:00 AM

We're coming down this saturday to break the cabin fever and get some numbers for new props..

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 12:44 PM

Ty when are you going to test that 5 blade.Congrads on the place at sml.The worx is playing that weekend and it's lori's b-day too at sml aka otis the topless boat driver.lol

ABA look for a blue A/T with white lightning on it.Good chance i'll be at 1 of the bars on the water.

AMERICAN BAD A$$ 03-24-2005 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
we'll be there basically every weekend this summer , stayin at Westlake inn.

Aggressor 25 03-24-2005 03:26 PM

I hope to get out in the next few weekends to try the 5 blade. I also bought a 2 stage raw wate pump over the winter that I need to get put on. I was not seeing the water pressure I would like to last summer running the boost that I am. Thanks for the kind words on getting a place on the lake. I look forward to spending as much time as possible down there this summer.

BAJA WILL 03-24-2005 08:03 PM

Dockmanrich

I will be around, not sure if I will have the Fountain in, by then, if not I will be on my friends boat 30' Outlaw, you know where the house is stop in.

Oh by the way VIP passes are on sale at Mango's, they are good all summer to get in to the concerts and you don't wait in line, but they are only selling 200 of them and they are up to 100 as of today. :drink:

Also the Worx are playing 5 different weekends this summer, I will post a concert schedule soon, I left it at work.

WILL MURRAY :D

docmanrich37 03-24-2005 08:17 PM

Will I need 2 of those vip passes so if you know anybody hook me up.I'll stop by the dock when the thunder hits the water.If your out stop by Bernards Sailors Cove.We bought a condo there. :drink:

BAJA WILL 03-24-2005 08:25 PM

I wish I could hook you up but you need to take your drivers licence with you to buy them, they write your name on them so no one else can use it. They are being real strict about it, They cost $50 but that is cheap considering you don't wait in line and their good for all the concerts, they are going to loose money on me :evilb:

I don't think they are going to run out by the weekend but you need to go straigt there, or possibly call and see if they will reserve two for you until you can get there.

WILL :drink: