Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers >

Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Notices

Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Old 03-23-2005, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Does anyone know where i might find a used set? I am having a hard time locating some. There has got to be someone out there who knows where there are some used ones that someone wants to get rid of! I posted this in the wanted section with no luck so far.
I am looking for one slightly used set of Gaffrig’s Switchable “Performance Muffler” clamp-on style for 4” exhaust. I have one set now, I am looking for a matching set. Does Gaffrig even still sell them? I looked on their site and could not find them listed. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe Gaffrig actually makes them, at any rate, I really don’t care who makes them, if they look the same I’ll take’em.
dean
Attached Thumbnails Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers-muffler-dimensions.jpg   Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers-imgp3236_40.jpg  
Old 03-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Registered

Default Re: Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Check Ebay. I just saw a few sets there today but I cant remember which style. Was not really looking for mufflers.

Good luck.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dean campbell
Does anyone know where i might find a used set? I am having a hard time locating some. There has got to be someone out there who knows where there are some used ones that someone wants to get rid of! I posted this in the wanted section with no luck so far.
I am looking for one slightly used set of Gaffrig’s Switchable “Performance Muffler” clamp-on style for 4” exhaust. I have one set now, I am looking for a matching set. Does Gaffrig even still sell them? I looked on their site and could not find them listed. I could be wrong, but I don’t believe Gaffrig actually makes them, at any rate, I really don’t care who makes them, if they look the same I’ll take’em.
dean
I have 3 of the exact mufflers. I need one. You want to sell yours and by new style...Brian.. email me @ [email protected]
Old 03-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Have a set(4 total) but with the perforated holes on the bottom instead. can post a pick will let go cheap, they need to be polished up. no compressor or such just tips
Old 03-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a set (4 total) of CMI switchable mufflers with the compressor and hose...just no switch for the dash (left that on the dash so I wouldn't have a hole)...for 4" exhaust if you feel like changing over...will let go cheap. Tom
Old 03-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Registered

Dean if you find a complete set (4) and want to sell yours, let me know I am interested in a set (2). [email protected]
J
Old 03-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Registered

Ok, great! I wouldn’t mind selling the ones I have if I could get a good deal on 4 different matching ones. Let me contact Hard On and HUSTLEthis to find out what they want for theirs.
Old 03-23-2005, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a set of 4 for 4 1/2" exhaust....
Old 03-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Registered

Hard On, if you have a pick you could post that would be great. i'd like to see what you've got.
Old 03-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here are a couple of pics of my cmi's....Dean has first choice, but if he can't use them maybe they will work for someone else....
Tom
Attached Thumbnails Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers-imgp0262.jpg   Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers-imgp0263.jpg   Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers-imgp0264.jpg  

Quick Reply: Gaffrig Switchable Mufflers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.