Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone in Utica Michigan that can take a look at a boat? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99480-anyone-utica-michigan-can-take-look-boat.html)

East Coast B 03-30-2005 03:55 PM

Re: Anyone in Utica Michigan that can take a look at a boat?

DRocker, check your inbox, sent you an email some time ago... let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks again!

packinair 03-30-2005 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I think you should look at the boat, and then have the cocktails :D :drink:

I disagree, I think we should have them, before, during and after :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 03-30-2005 06:04 PM

ahhhhhhh ***etabout the boat lets just have cocktails :drink: :D

Ms PatriYacht 03-30-2005 06:07 PM

Isn't there some sort of rule that before we can do a favor for a "Basic" we have to hold him upside down and sweeze him until he turns blue or his credit card falls out and he buys a membership :eek: I swear I think I read that somewhere :D

East Coast B 03-31-2005 05:15 AM

Ms. P! Turning the screws! I use to have a full membership! When I was employed! Then we sold the boat..... Still looking for work..... Can't stand being without a boat, so we came across something we might be able to swing and older that might fit our needs for a while.... If I come to town for the boat and drinks, you all can SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE me upside down and watch the lint fall out!!!!

Thanks to everyone!

Ms PatriYacht 03-31-2005 07:08 AM

Is that twins screws :D Hope you are back behind the throttles soon. Let us all know if you head to town

East Coast B 04-05-2005 05:49 AM

In a last minute decision based on our hectic schedule, we loaded the truck Friday night and headed to Michigan early Saturday morning. We anxiously didn't want to miss a good deal! The trip through the rain, snow and 50+mph winds, wasn't fun! Viewed the boat Sunday morning at Ziinner marine, actually spent the day going over the boat and finally preparing for trip back to PA. on Sunday. 12 hrs and WINDY! Boat is home and ready for a long list of enhancements. Overall, the boat is in great shape! Steve Zinner literally spent his entire Sunday working with us and preparing the rig for the long tow. He is a great guy and everything went smoothly from bargaining to paperwork to departure, no surprises! Hats off to Zinner Marine!

I just wanted to thank everyone here for your support, it is greatly appreciated! Hopefully in the future I can return the favors to other members!

Thanks again!

powerqrudy 04-05-2005 07:05 AM

what kind of boat did you get???

East Coast B 04-05-2005 07:39 AM

1994 Sonic 31ss, really nice shape and clean, needs a little work here and there, but we're really happy with it.