Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any LOTO hands available on April 16? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99514-any-loto-hands-available-april-16-a.html)

CObarry 04-11-2005 11:20 PM

Re: Any LOTO hands available on April 16?

Originally Posted by Steve_H
ill be down around 10:00 am saturday morning. launch boat , drop crap off at the condo. "might" be on the water around 11:00. maybe i can time it just right so you guys are all done when i get there :p

are you on the main channel across from the toad on the kc side? 1/2 mile or so from millstone?

dont know how much help ill be. my back has been screwed up all winter. my girlfriend is pretty strong though :rolleyes:

That's exactly where we're at...N. Buck Creek Cove...pm me if you want directions. We should be drinking beer by then, but who knows!? My wife says I'm a classic underestimator... :rolleyes:

CObarry 04-13-2005 01:54 PM

Weather forecast looks awesome at this point...76 Sat. & 77 Sun. :drink:

It's gonna be tough to work on the dock when I could be out on the lake!

Waterfoul 04-13-2005 02:11 PM

Maybe Steve can take all your "help" for an Apache ride when you finish???

Steve_H 04-13-2005 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Maybe Steve can take all your "help" for an Apache ride when you finish???

with the price of gas ill probably just idle over to the Toad afterwards for the boat show. everyone is welcome to go with us but ide rather be in Seans rocket. :cool:

or does Glassdave still have it?

Sean H 04-13-2005 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Steve_H
with the price of gas ill probably just idle over to the Toad afterwards for the boat show. everyone is welcome to go with us but ide rather be in Seans rocket. :cool:

or does Glassdave still have it?

it is heading that way this weekend... so i am out for saturday, i will be on the road.... :D but hopefully i will be back in the game by the holiday.... :cool:

CObarry 04-15-2005 11:41 AM

Thanks to those who've responded. Should be short work!

CObarry 04-18-2005 09:44 AM

A HUGE thanks to Steve H and friends for showing up to help... :drink:

Slip is done, and Leapin' Liz is resting peacefully high & dry waiting patiently for me to come back down and exercise her. Dock mod pics to follow...

OBNOXUS21 04-18-2005 02:42 PM

Congrats!!! Boat looks great up on the hoist. I'm confetti looking flat deck across from u :evilb:

Do you know who would've called the cops on me sat. night? I understand that your neighbor is ten times loader than me at 2-3 in the morning?

CObarry 04-18-2005 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by OBNOXUS21
Congrats!!! Boat looks great up on the hoist. I'm confetti looking flat deck across from u :evilb:

Do you know who would've called the cops on me sat. night? I understand that your neighbor is ten times loader than me at 2-3 in the morning?

Thanks, sorry we didn't get to talk...was a busy weekend. Your boat looks good too.

Not sure who would have called, but there are 3 full time residents next to me (across from you)...any of them is a possibility. All are very nice, but older.

The loud neighbor next to me...Jason? I've never heard him make much noise, but when I sleep I don't hear much anyway.