Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Tiger in MD now (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99586-tiger-md-now.html)

R Addiction 04-03-2005 11:30 AM

Re: Tiger in MD now

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
It may or may not, but the 3M adheasive remover will take it right off, that can be bought at any NAPA store, red and white can, just rub it on let it soak for a couple minutes and use a hard card to take it off. when you go to do it, let me know, I have everything.

So when I remove the adhesive the wax comes along with it :eek: I'll call you, Thanks :cool:

masher44 04-03-2005 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by craig223
I think I have crabs I caught at the Factory on West St.

:evilb: :evilb:

masher44 04-03-2005 12:05 PM

3.0 Litre Magnum EFI's, and Alphas Right around 28,000 hours, I'm going to run it like it is this year and do some power upgrades next winter, with JC doing the work it will most likely be slower, nothing too extreme though, dont want to lose reliability, so I should go with TMP, and some paint upgrades to personalize it. cozzi has had it at 73 with 10 fat girls on it so thats good enough for now, I would like to top out at 83-85 with skinnier girls and leave it at that.

:evilb: :evilb:

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 12:14 PM

LMFAO, Mash that has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. And with you being so tall and all, I thought that big forehead was just a bumper for the tops of doors sills. get the gun mash, get the gun! :D

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
So when I remove the adhesive the wax comes along with it :eek: I'll call you, Thanks :cool:

generally we wipe it with alcohol first so the wax is at a minimum anyhow, we want adheasion to paint not wax, some other installers will wipe the front of the car down with the cleaner itself, I think that is over kill. The film itself has a clearcoat similar to paint, so you can wax right over it, it can even be sanded and buffed with 3M Trizac and a super fine foam pad:) Rob

JCPERF 04-03-2005 12:18 PM

Get the gun so and Rob can be CIG Buttbuddies. :evilb: :evilb:

masher44 04-03-2005 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Get the gun so and Rob can be CIG Buttbuddies. :evilb: :evilb:

I am looking at some options right now. I am heading to the Ciggy Factory 4/18-20th. ;)
Rob better get a motor upgrade or I will have to throw him a rope and tow him so he can see 85..... :D :D :evilb:

JCPERF 04-03-2005 12:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by masher44
I am looking at some options right now. I am heading to the Ciggy Factory 4/18-20th. ;)
Rob better get a motor upgrade or I will have to throw him a rope and tow him so he can see 85..... :D :D :evilb:

He got the Tiger back home fast to install these.He wants to break 80 MPH. :evilb: :evilb:

masher44 04-03-2005 12:50 PM

LMFAO, Mash that has to be one of the funniest things I have read in a while. And with you being so tall and all, I thought that big forehead was just a bumper for the tops of doors sills. get the gun mash, get the gun! :D

My hair was messed up in that photo because Jeff's ol' lady was bouncing her boobs off my head.... :drink: :drink: :D :D

masher44 04-03-2005 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
He got the Tiger back home fast to install these.He wants to break 80 MPH. :evilb: :evilb:

TMPs? :evilb: :evilb:

77 at best! :D :D