hey guys, I run a large tax and accounting CPA firm, and own two smaller individual tax preperation firms.

If you are not real happy with your 2004 taxes call me or shoot me an e-mail, I will look them over and see if thre is something I can do to help.

If we find something I will tell you what it is and how to fix it, or if you want you can pay us to at a pretty hefty discount.

[email protected]