Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Maybe a good ending to a sad story... >

Maybe a good ending to a sad story...

Notices

Maybe a good ending to a sad story...

Old 04-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Maybe a good ending to a sad story...

Need-the-speed,
I fought it every step of the way - it literally came down to eat, or pay for the boat.
I bounced back, and things are getting better.
Yeah, I almost was killed in that boat several times. STUPID kid that I was.
Anyone that thinks Lake Erie isn't "offshore" - I'll put a friggin boot in your a$$!!!
Alexis ( my daughter) , I think she will understand when she's old enough.
In the meantime, I've simplified my life.
Me, loving wife, 2 dogs (one is a pain in the A$$),regular job, regular house , do laundry on sunday, grocery shop on Saturday.
Good god, I've become suburbanited...
It ain't that bad - as long as I get my 35' mistress

RaceGirl - you probably won't find that CD at BB.
I met you down in KW - You introduced me to A-4 - Loved your shirt!!!
It's a great band, - if you want files of there songs, I'll send them to you - pm me.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Registered

Thanks everyone. I've re-read this thread several times, and I've been doubting myself for a while ( about how I'm handling this).
Your support, as well as your "get off your A$$" remarks have made me think alot.
Thanks.
Old 04-03-2005, 02:02 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL - Oh ya!!! I remember that!!

Thanks!
Old 04-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Registered

Race Girl for Pope,
Old 04-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks but Im not catholic. I do like to wear black but Im not sure about red. Oh and I hate head wear. I think they would get mad when I missed Sunday mass cuz there was a race on.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Race Girl for Pope,
You don't have to be a priest or a cardinal... but you do have to be a dude.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Registered

I don't know how old your daughter is, but how about email or instant messenger? That's one way I keep in touch with my son during the week without having to talk to the ex. I also got him a cell phone so I can call him direct. The best piece of advise my attorney gave me was communicate with the ex-wife ONLY by email, it avoids a lot of problems. Good Luck.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

what do u do when u want to leave but u cant stand the ideal of losing all the **** u worked ur ass off 4, i want to seperate and see if thats what i want but she begs and says it will be better,its not going to be ive told her i want out. my heart is not in it anymore.it started 3 years ago and we grew apart i told her 1week before thanksgiving that i wanted out again its been like walking on eggshells now.just dont know where to turn been waiting to get thru the holidays my youngest is 16now i have 2 more sons over 18 just really bummed dont know what to do
Old 12-13-2008, 10:59 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

Originally Posted by johnnyboatman
what do u do when u want to leave but u cant stand the ideal of losing all the **** u worked ur ass off 4, i want to seperate and see if thats what i want but she begs and says it will be better,its not going to be ive told her i want out. my heart is not in it anymore.it started 3 years ago and we grew apart i told her 1week before thanksgiving that i wanted out again its been like walking on eggshells now.just dont know where to turn been waiting to get thru the holidays my youngest is 16now i have 2 more sons over 18 just really bummed dont know what to do
the only thing worse than being alone this time of year is wishing you were.. life is to short to wait.. do what you have to do for YOU
Old 12-14-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered

formula smormula

Originally Posted by mopower
The only good part is we finally found out what a Baja is really good for
Ha haah ha that reminds me of a 4 year run in from 94 to 98with a guy in with a yellow formula he had a 27 or 29 and my 24 baja ol. 4 summers in a row I beat his azz,every winter I heard he was doing something to his motors , well I did too went from 425 to 585 to 600 in that time span , I even raced him when my wife was with child, it was flat azz calm that day out in the bay my wife said don't think about it and I yelled what as I opened up them dry pipes . but in the 20yrs I never had a small or large formula get by me on the cape, oops well the 1st year 1990 second trip out when I HAD A STOCK 454 i HAD JUST BEAT A 27 FORMULA WITH TWIN 260S, AND A 357 RACE BOAT WITH BLOWERS hunted me down 5 mins later and smiled as he went by us. he was part of a 1ST 37 OL RACE TEAM. that was the only one of a lot of formulas on the cape the big boats we would blow away in the calm and in the rough just stay 50ft in front until they gave up, and with a Dean GELLNER 1050hp motor my return to the water this summer after a few yrs should keep it that way, not bad for a 20yr old boat,. and after my friend destoryed his F2 formula kept blowing stringers on the 1st boat so the factory gave him a new one but he sold both for 75,000 one was a 99 and the other was a 01went over seas, when they each were 3yrs old he liked his skater/ superboat/ and spectra cat, race boats much better and if it was to rough he would keep the formula on the trailer he did that at least twice once in a cape cod race cause he figured it would fall a part again . he raced apba for 8 yrs from 97 to 05 with 5 boats. The spectra 30 with trip 2.5s rode the best I though, we did a RI pokerrun in 1998 and were running between 90 and 104 in 3 to 5 footers off of newport and blockisland sound they could have been bigger it was a lot of hugh air but the landing was smooth.only boats faster that day was a new 37ol with mike f throttling. PS can't wait to troll for some formulas this summer. oh after the last beating I gave the yellow boat I herd the guy sold it and bought a hot rod.

Quick Reply: Maybe a good ending to a sad story...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.