Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Should offshore powerboating be a family event? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99744-should-offshore-powerboating-family-event.html)

Mrs. Candyman 04-03-2005 11:34 AM

Re: Should offshore powerboating be a family event?

Originally Posted by candyman35
I bet she did! :eek: Mrs. Candyman loves pasengers! Dan

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Will there be "Miller Men" there for the ladies? We need eye-candy as well you know :evilb:

Vicki :drink:

CAP071 04-03-2005 11:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No because once it becomes a Family event the old hag wives will complain about all the Hot babes walking around and call the ACLU :drink:

10x 04-03-2005 11:50 AM

Vicki...... "WE" will be the Miller men, ya know, drinkin all the Miller beer. :evilb:

bryanspeedracer 04-03-2005 12:01 PM

I should have your problem, 10X...

Ms PatriYacht 04-03-2005 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by 10x
Vicki...... "WE" will be the Miller men, ya know, drinkin all the Miller beer. :evilb:

Then it better be Miller Lite :drink:

Sorry Frankie, we would like to help you out but you know how small those Black Thunders are :D

offshoredrillin 04-03-2005 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by 10x

I'll second that and I'll bring my Tiger out for the run:D

Mrs. Candyman 04-03-2005 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by 10x

I know you meant Miller Lite, right :drink:

It'll be like the show car days...models posing with the car and all. That seems like a lifetime ago!

Vicki :drink:

Ron P 04-03-2005 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by candyman35
The Chicago Poker Run dates are July 22 & 23rd. More info can be found on our website. www.ChicagoPokerRun.com

I bet you'll like the magazine Logo. :drink:

Dan

And Thurs night is the drag races at Blarney Island on the lake? Sounds like a few days of fun. :drink:

Is this COPS? Did you move the run from the 16th? We have it on the calendar but for different dates.

Ms PatriYacht 04-03-2005 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P
And Thurs night is the drag races at Blarney Island on the lake? Sounds like a few days of fun. :drink:

Is this COPS? Did you move the run from the 16th? We have it on the calendar but for different dates.

Yes the date was moved to the following week due to the Air show in Gary IN. We were not allowed air support for the original date, that's the trouble with a large PR not only do you worry about conflicts on the water you have to worry about the air space as well :D This will be a better date since now it will not conflict with the Boyne Thunder run.

candyman35 04-03-2005 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Ron P

Yes the run was moved one week. Luckily John caught the newest issue of EBM and changed the date for us. Hope you guys can make it to the run. Two events for one plane ticket. Can't beat that. :D
Dan