Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   37 AT Prop Test Results (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99805-37-prop-test-results.html)

t500hps 04-22-2005 07:01 AM

Re: 37 AT Prop Test Results

Originally Posted by excursion
Took out the boat today, tested with a new pair of Bravo 30's and a 1" drive spacer, 72 degree's and flat water. With the wife and me, 1 cooler and a little over half tank 89mph. Picked up two other and ran 88.6 at 5600rpm.

After got back to the ramp and wiping down the boat, found this????? :eek:

...and you spent 5 minutes convincing me that the river had cleared up from all that rain :rolleyes:

excursion 04-22-2005 07:02 AM

Already repaired and back on the boat. Dave Howard(bravoman) Did a great job!!!! and the turn around ,4 days.

I was just looking at what a new lower would cost????

docmanrich37 04-22-2005 08:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got the 5 blades back today so if the rain holds out sat. i'll splash and test them.they would good but hopefully didn't take too much off of them.Here is pics of the truck with lightning and 4 coats of clear and the bling bling rims will be on sat. too.THANKS SYDWAYZ for the $1000 rims and tires.lol

mwdill 04-23-2005 06:57 AM

looks good rich!
make sure barney puts the final touch on it....... the "FORD" emblems :D:
thats the only thing that truck needs :drink:

docmanrich37 04-23-2005 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by mwdill
looks good rich!
make sure barney puts the final touch on it....... the "FORD" emblems :D:
thats the only thing that truck needs :drink:

Will i have the bow tie for your i mean lori's truck if you want to make that ford go faster just by installing the bow tie on it.lol

docmanrich37 04-23-2005 03:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A little Bling Bling.

Sydwayz 04-23-2005 03:17 PM

Nice wheels prick. :D :D :D

First I get an Active Thunder. Then Rich gets an Active Thunder. Then its mudflaps and accessories for the truck.
Then I pick out nice wheels and tires, and Rich takes them from the shop I bought them from before I can figure out a way to get them to fit on my truck. I already know what I get to have that you will NEVER get to have, so we'll just see what is next.

docmanrich37 04-23-2005 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Nice wheels prick. :D :D :D

First I get an Active Thunder. Then Rich gets an Active Thunder. Then its mudflaps and accessories for the truck.
Then I pick out nice wheels and tires, and Rich takes them from the shop I bought them from before I can figure out a way to get them to fit on my truck. I already know what I get to have that you will NEVER get to have, so we'll just see what is next.

Jen said 'That's Nice'.I hope its not pics of Jen and M.S.LOL

Sydwayz 04-23-2005 07:14 PM

:D :D :D I think we would both be trumped and out in the cold then. Happy to be as such, too.

mwdill 04-24-2005 09:46 AM

nice wheels!!
Brian, you should have known better! never trust your buddy's :D: