Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again.... >

Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Notices

Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Old 04-08-2005, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

My "GFBL: the real story" Thread was posted on the Lake Winnie Forum. I received an email stating that the webmaster wanted the "issues" from the speed thread to die down for a few days then he decided to put it up. Wish he would have explained that to me, would have saved me a few points on my blood pressure.

All in all, I would imagine that Don has a pretty tough job. He's got us blasting him for bias, and then he's got the weenies whining and crying about us big bad evil dooers. I wouldn't want his job. I don't have the tolerance to put up with some of those people that post over there. They were always the ones who told the teacher that you talked during class if he/she would happen to step out into the hallway for a minute.

And lastly, I really did feel bad about calling Don that name. Regardless, that was way "below the belt". I try to be fair most of the time but sometimes my temper gets the best of me. Besides, it would not have made my Dad happy. He passed when I was only 19, yet he has a way of letting me know when he ain't happy with me. He wasn't happy.

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 04-08-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-08-2005, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Don guy is a putz
Old 04-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Pantera, I was simply trying to show Acres that there are other issues that loom much larger over Winnie than the dreaded GFBL boaters. Banniing 2 strokes on a lake like Winnie would be harder than getting a speed limit imposed. The lakes here in Michigan that do not allow 2-strokes are limited access lakes, mostly owned by associations and such.... no public (free) ramps.
Born raised and live on the lake.. IMHO the only problem here is that the lake has become somewhat crowded..There are all types of activities that could interfere with one another . Jet skiing, waterskiing, sailing, kayaking, bass fishing etc.. There is no one simple solution other than tolerence of others and their right to enjoy the lake .
Honestly I dont want to see any more ramps or rack storage.
The lake is as busy as it can handle on a saturday in july.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Born raised and live on the lake.. IMHO the only problem here is that the lake has become somewhat crowded..There are all types of activities that could interfere with one another . Jet skiing, waterskiing, sailing, kayaking, bass fishing etc.. There is no one simple solution other than tolerence of others and their right to enjoy the lake .
Honestly I dont want to see any more ramps or rack storage.
The lake is as busy as it can handle on a saturday in july.

Tell me about it. Down here over Memorial Day weekend, if the weather is good, it's wall to wall boats. Literally.

It is by far the businest weekend of the year on the water.
Old 04-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Registered

Default Too Funny

You are all too funny. If you think anyone on winni.com takes APC seriously you have not been hanging out there very long. Many people block his posts so we never see them because he is so far off base and likes to be a rabble rowser just for the sake of running threads down a rathole.

I am for the speed limit....only... and only because there have been enough boats going too fast for the lake in confined spaces. I am usually opposed to laws that limit freedoms, but the behavior of a few is ruining it for the rest.

My two cents... go back to your bashing.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Registered

Default Re: Too Funny

Originally Posted by matawanakee
You are all too funny. If you think anyone on winni.com takes APC seriously you have not been hanging out there very long. Many people block his posts so we never see them because he is so far off base and likes to be a rabble rowser just for the sake of running threads down a rathole.

I am for the speed limit....only... and only because there have been enough boats going too fast for the lake in confined spaces. I am usually opposed to laws that limit freedoms, but the behavior of a few is ruining it for the rest.

Yes ..the behavior of a few M*RONS like yourself that want a speed limit
Go back to your knee jerk , one sided, censored forum..
Old 04-12-2005, 04:25 PM

I'll be more than happy to post to there board. I am a long way from the lake but I have had it happen to me too, and it passed. We all need to stick together on this Communism!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

320es,
Go for it
We no longer have a democracy...all you need is a few whiners and they get their way
Old 04-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered

Default Re: Too Funny

Originally Posted by matawanakee

Your thread actually was enjoyable reading and actually made some sense, with the exception of the first five words and the last five words. Why did you have to go and spoil an otherwise sensible thread with those remarks? You are doing the EXACT same thing that we are constantly criticized for.

However, if you want a bashing, you've certainly come to the right place....

You see, over here we live by the creed, "all for one and one for all".

For we ARE the 25,910 "GFBLateers"

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 04-12-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Well said Portheos. Or are you Metheos?? I can never keep the 25,910 of us straight!!

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.