Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again.... >

Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Notices

Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Old 04-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Originally Posted by Audiofn
I am not from NH but I have my boat registered up there. However lets look at MA or ME were I am building my vacation home. We have people fly past out dock all the time and guess what..... NEVER has it been a speed boat. I welcome anyone up to our lakes and I would hope that others welcome us but it seems that is not the case. No matter what they think, I will go up there and hang out with that nasty azz plummer, what is his name again? Pantera something or other I mean I know he hate us also but at leaste he thinks we should be able to use the lake
NO the lake is mine ! Im a taxpayer ! therefore i shall deem all activities involving fun, speed, beverages, scantily clad ladies or any other lude and lucivious behavior.. Illegal
Old 04-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well Jon, I'd offer to ask Don why he won't respond to you, but since he has told me that he won't respond to any of my emails either probably wouldn't do much good...

Good thing we're not overly sensitive huh???? Otherwise our feelings might get hurt.....
Old 04-15-2005, 07:07 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

They are all just a big bunch of cry babies. The funny thing is that if you take your posts that go up, you can get edit them to say what ever you want I was thinking nasty thoughts but it just aint worth it. There are a bunch of guys that are putting up a fight as futal as it probably is. The good news is it looks like the issue is tabled for this year. I am sure there is always next however

Jon
Old 04-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Registered

And next year, we shall be here too.....
Here's to ya radioman......
Old 04-16-2005, 12:10 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
No need to complain to Don, he lurks in here. As do APS, BL, and a few other of the weenies. BL is the one who came in a stole my posts out of here. Then Don states that since this is a public forum that it was perfectly accecptable for that to happen. Okay, I'll buy that. But to penalize me for what I said in THIS forum, and when I was more polite, courteous, and respectful to THEIR members in THEIR forum than they were to me, yet I got in trouble, just told me what a one sided hypocritical cencorship freak Don was.

Has BL considered that he may have violated OSO's Copywrites?
Copyright 1996-2004 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.

Also, as it has been stated before in the past, OSO is not a public forum. It is a Privately held BUSINESS. The owners of OSO call the shots and decide how they want their business to run. We as members that have contributed to OSO in some way may be considered as investers....
We share in the success of OSO most everyday.

I haven't seen what the Weenies have been up to, but it certainly doesn't sound good from what I read here.
If you need any help, look up the posts from a few years back when the NJPPC grabbed the blow boaters by their masts and put them back in check when they decided to try to push the noise and speed limit issues in NJ.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 04-16-2005 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:09 PM
Registered

There is a group of "Weenies" that are trying anything they can possibly think of, regardless of how abstract the strategy may be, for one purpose: to rid Lake Winnie of the GFBL (Go Fast, Be Loud/offshore) boating group.

Trying to have any type of intelligent "conversation" with a few of them, well you'd have better luck talking with a box of rocks.

The funny thing is it seems lately that more and more of that Forum is coming to our defense.

Acres For Seconds (I refer to him as Acres of Idiots) is the worst. I've never seen/heard anyone twist anything around so blatantly to try to distort what someone might be trying to say, to do nothing but further his own agenda, which of course, is to rid the lake of our boats. He is a complete and total rubberhead.

Or as Too Old would say "KNOB"......

Interesting point about the stolen threads. I'll email Steve and ask him. Thanks. Russ
Old 04-16-2005, 08:10 PM

The problem is a hand full of narrow minded individuals who believe , because they are residents, that they own the lake and should be able to make it into whatever they want.I wanted someone to show me the other day where it says as residents that they own the lake but obviously they couldn't.It was quite comical.I don't care what they think and will continue to use the lake in my same safe courteous and fast manner.Bring on the summer.
Old 04-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jarhead0341
The problem is a hand full of narrow minded individuals who believe , because they are residents, that they own the lake and should be able to make it into whatever they want.I wanted someone to show me the other day where it says as residents that they own the lake but obviously they couldn't.It was quite comical.I don't care what they think and will continue to use the lake in my same safe courteous and fast manner.Bring on the summer.

EXACTLY......

"Rock On"......
Old 04-17-2005, 05:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
EXACTLY......

"Rock On"......
Here Here!!!!
Old 04-17-2005, 07:39 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Biggus will be waking up the lake today with a Fountain that he is looking at for some one I wish I had known earlier and I would have met him up there. Oh well....

Jon

Quick Reply: Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.