Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99808-lake-winnipesaukee-speed-woosies-again.html)

Waterfoul 04-04-2005 09:20 AM

Re: Lake Winnipesaukee "speed woosies" at it again....

I think I've been put on the penalty box now. Two of my posts have not shown up yet.

Waterfoul 04-04-2005 09:22 AM

Yup. So, it took me less than an hour to get put in the "penalty box." Try and beat that record. I bet you can't do it!!!

What a bunch of ninnies. Oh well, I got my one long post in.

Pantera1 04-04-2005 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I think I've been put on the penalty box now. Two of my posts have not shown up yet.

Of course not ..you have an opinion that differs from that of the little group on that site. You must conform and fall into line to have your posts posted :rolleyes:

Waterfoul 04-04-2005 09:34 AM

Sent an email to the webmaster asking why my differing opinion has to be previewed.

Formula Outlaw 04-04-2005 12:40 PM

Foul, congratulations on your record "Fastest to the Penalty Box". It is with great pride I ask if I may hang your jersey from the rafters. :D :D

You will be able to continue to post, they just won't be posted until after "the Donald" pre-reads them and deems them acceptable.

My first post last night finally showed up sometime late this morning or early afternoon.

I emailed Don and asked why I was still in the box and he just went on how he wasn't going to let what happened to the last thread happen to this one. What I find hilarious it was HIS forum members who were out of line, not me, or us.

I swear there are some members posting such nonsense there I honestly don't know how they ever find their way back to bed if they get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.

I wonder how long it will be before one of "them" hijacks one of these posts and then post it over there to show how "evil" we all are.

I LOL when Idiots Per Acrew was whining about how 5,000 of us were going to invade their site which he equated to the internet burning of books, which totally went over my head, and the very next post was, "well why shouldn't they? These weenies constantly get spanked by their own community and yet they just keep blustering along. Living among people like that would be an absolute nightmare of Steven King proportions.

Waterfoul 04-04-2005 12:44 PM

I've gotten no reply from The Don as of yet.... waiting patiently. But as I wait, I'm flooding him with posts to read before he deletes them or puts them up. I should be to about 10 posts by now, but only 2 of them have come up so far...

Formula Outlaw 04-04-2005 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
I've gotten no reply from The Don as of yet.... waiting patiently. But as I wait, I'm flooding him with posts to read before he deletes them or puts them up. I should be to about 10 posts by now, but only 2 of them have come up so far...

If you replace me as "Public Enemy # 1" I'll be pissed. :D :D

Pantera1 04-04-2005 12:50 PM

Sorry FO your already number 2 :D

Waterfoul 04-04-2005 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
If you replace me as "Public Enemy # 1" I'll be pissed. :D :D

Sounds like a challenge to me!!! And I wasn't joking about the Dutch Mafia thing... take a drive thru the Chicago area and you will find my last name on nearly every cement production facility... biggest cement contractor in the midwest... and I don't get a red cent from it.... shoot. :mad:

Pantera1 04-04-2005 12:52 PM

I was getting one of ten posts put up ..He told me that I was the only person he was doing this too because of my record.. I basicaly told him what he could do with his website ..and that i hoped to meet him in person someday as ive never met a dictator in person :D