Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99904-memorial-day-2005-st-johns-river-fl.html)

BajaBennett 05-02-2005 05:28 PM

Re: Memorial Day 2005 on the St. Johns River, Fl.

That's asssuming HQ will let the girls in the water!!!!! We got the transom drilled and the tabs mounted today. They really look great. I also started putting some of the steering hardware on. We will drill and mount the cylinders tomorrow. No I did not get my oil pump. I will do the oil change when you and HQ are on vacation.
Dail

Dean Ferry 05-04-2005 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by BajaBennett
That's asssuming HQ will let the girls in the water!!!!! We got the transom drilled and the tabs mounted today. They really look great. I also started putting some of the steering hardware on. We will drill and mount the cylinders tomorrow. No I did not get my oil pump. I will do the oil change when you and HQ are on vacation.
Dail

I know, that's going to be an ongoing debate all weekend! :evilb:
Dean

Formula Outlaw 05-04-2005 02:31 PM

I've been asked by Bill Pyburn to help out with the Jacksonville Firefighter's Poker Run, June 9th - 12th. The timing of that is too close to Memorial Day for me to do both. I can't take that much time away from work, just too busy.

So right now my Memorial Day plans are on standby.

Dean Ferry 05-04-2005 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
I've been asked by Bill Pyburn to help out with the Jacksonville Firefighter's Poker Run, June 9th - 12th. The timing of that is too close to Memorial Day for me to do both. I can't take that much time away from work, just too busy.

So right now my Memorial Day plans are on standby.

FO,
Tell me more about the J'Ville poker run. We will have the Nordic on the trailer from Memorial Day still, and maybe we'll come up for the run. I would be bringing my kids, is this a family oriented poker run, or is it R Rated! :evilb:
Dean

dhlaw 05-04-2005 03:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Depends on whether team Lollipops shows up........ BigCat, BruceK, Jackson, and me........

Dean Ferry 05-04-2005 05:04 PM

dlaw,
Thanks for the graphics and the heads up! :D
Dean

Dean Ferry 05-09-2005 01:53 PM

The Kids tried out their "Scuba Scooter" in the pool this weekend, that thing moves right along. :D
They should have a great time in the Glen with it!

Only 17 more days! :evilb:

Dean

ZBODaytona 05-09-2005 02:30 PM

i know of a couple boats in the area that may want to come for a ride, if you want some more company.

Dean Ferry 05-09-2005 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by ZBODaytona
i know of a couple boats in the area that may want to come for a ride, if you want some more company.

The more the merrier, we'll be there 5/27-30/05. :D
Dean

Formula Outlaw 05-09-2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
FO,
Tell me more about the J'Ville poker run. We will have the Nordic on the trailer from Memorial Day still, and maybe we'll come up for the run. I would be bringing my kids, is this a family oriented poker run, or is it R Rated! :evilb:
Dean

Dean go to www.jffpr.com to find out more about the Poker Run. From what I've been told it's more family oriented with a little "spice" thrown in for good measure. You can certainly "position" yourself if you want to remain in the "G" rated area.

This is reportedly the largest single Poker Run in Florida. The Key West run is probably more "famous", but I think boat count, this one is the largest. This will be the first time for me and I can't wait. Russ