Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Going to Myrtle Beach this Weekend!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99905-going-myrtle-beach-weekend.html)

jtmiller02 04-06-2005 11:52 PM

Re: Going to Myrtle Beach this Weekend!!!!!

MASTERS MASTERS MASTERS MASTERS

If you want to go to the strip club, that is the one in Myrtle beach. Theres plenty of bars at Broadway that will be hoppin on the weekend. Food, the others have named a bunch of good ones, depending where you stay Murrells Inlet has lots of good ones, and for a good lunch(burger) Hamburger Joes across from Barefoot Landing is a great bet. Most of the time if you stick with the non-buffet places you shouldn't have much trouble finding a good place to eat.

Bill, I'm gonna stop by and take the tour one of these days, seems like everytime I do make it down I end up doing a months worth of stuff in about 4 hours. I'm working on the beach doing parasail again this year, and if theres 1 thing that never changes, my co-workers (boat captains especially) and I will definately be enjoying a few drinks this summer. Hopefully I'll get to spend a few days on the river too.

Jon

jtmiller02 04-06-2005 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Titan
Byn the way what is the forcast for the weekend. I am arriving on Fri. Morning and leaving Mon. morning!!!!!

showers friday and sat, nice sunday and about 65 the whole time

here is a link

http://www.weather.com/activities/ot...ml?locid=29588 :evilb:

I might be in town part of the weekend, not sure yet.

Titan 04-07-2005 05:30 AM

JT

Thanks for the input. Only 24 hours and I will be on a plane.

Myrtle here we come!!!!!!!!

DollaBill 04-07-2005 07:47 AM

I'm surprised that more OSO members don't come here. It's the #2 vacation destination in the US and #1 on the east coast, though I still wonder why:)

Titan 04-07-2005 09:16 PM

buyafountain.com

I am printing my boarding pass as we speak... I will give you a call when we get down there. Let you know where we are staying if you want to stop by and say hello!!!!!!!!

Don

VIPER7 04-07-2005 09:59 PM

Masters is definitely without a doubt the best strip club in Myrtle Beach.

VIPER7 04-07-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Party on! Call my cell 843-997-5369. I own the largest marina in Myrtle Beach.

buyafountain, which marina do you own in Myrtle Beach?

Wardey 04-08-2005 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
I'm surprised that more OSO members don't come here. It's the #2 vacation destination in the US and #1 on the east coast, though I still wonder why:)

I don't think they will let me come back !!! :eek: Last time I was there is when I got out of High School at graduation time. Man, What a time we had. I remeber the Bowery and Alabama was playing there. This was back in '82. We stayed at the Golden Nugget :D What a dive. We got thrown out of our first hotel because we built a pyramid of beer bottles and put a live shark in the pool.....then we put soap powder in the fountain at the Breakers I beleive.....memories. :drink: Dave Warden

DollaBill 04-08-2005 08:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by VIPER7
buyafountain, which marina do you own in Myrtle Beach?

Silver Coast Marina & Boating Center. Directly on the ICW in Little River (where all the boating is) 210 drystacks inside, 100+ outside. Inside storage to 42', outside to 100'. 60 ton Travel lift, 2 20K # forklifts. 72,000 sq. ft. buildings. 93 octane fuel. Mercury/Mercruiser/yamaha/Mercury Racing tech's. Fountain Factory Sales Center, etc. etc.

Stop in and say hi by land or water. You can't miss us on Sat. mornings. All the high perf stuff is lined up for 93.