Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Countdown TO OSO Chicago Party (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/99980-countdown-oso-chicago-party.html)

PatriYacht 04-15-2005 07:47 AM

Re: Countdown TO OSO Chicago Party

Payton, is it hard to grow those email adresses? :rolleyes:

Bigdaddy_vh 04-15-2005 09:56 AM

Dan,

Wish I could be up there with ya this weekend bud, but ill be kneeling in front of the toilet gods in a different location. Bottoms up! to ya though, and to the rest of the OSO'ers attending. I'll catch "ya'll" on the flip side...

James

The OFFICIAL ladies man of the Southeast

Mrs. Candyman 04-15-2005 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_vh
Dan,

Wish I could be up there with ya this weekend bud, but ill be kneeling in front of the toilet gods in a different location. Bottoms up! to ya though, and to the rest of the OSO'ers attending. I'll catch "ya'll" on the flip side...

James

James,
Sorry you can't be up here this weekend. Hope you have a wonderful time where you're at. Looking forward to meeting you when you come up to visit!
Take care,
Vicki :drink:

RUSSSR1 04-15-2005 11:39 AM

It's 12:00 Friday and I'm gonna start now :D Just a little warm up :drink:

candyman35 04-15-2005 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bigdaddy_vh
Dan,

James

James,
I received a big boxes of goodies this morning. The ladies are going to be stylin' in there new Trick Marine tops.

Thanks to Fred and the crew from Trick Marine for there generosity. Wish you could be up here for the party. We will spread the word about great service and low low prices to our club. Thanks for the support.

Dan
The Official Candy Man of the South Side and OSO! :drink:

RUSSSR1 04-15-2005 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by candyman35
James,
I received a big boxes of goodies this morning. The ladies are going to be stylin' in there new Trick Marine tops.

Thanks to Fred and the crew from Trick Marine for there generosity. Wish you could be up here for the party. We will spread the word about great service and low low prices to our club. Thanks for the support.

Thanks fred Trick Marine rocks

Russ

Ms PatriYacht 04-15-2005 12:22 PM

Who's James, you know it gives me an idea for a new thread
Who's Who in the Chicago Powerboat Club I will start it now. Believe it or not I don't know everyone. :D

Dan can you bring me two cases of my favorite gum, this time I am paying you.

Fred and Trick's the best, Ian ordered another box of goodies from them, he is excited cause they have something that will make installing all the new control buttons on the dash and it comes in PatriYachtic blue.

MarkSmith 04-15-2005 02:19 PM

Danny D. is the man. Swipes are in da house. Boat shield is in da house. Thanks for goods Danny. I will plug away how awesome these products are. We will be raffling off the goods at the party.

Mike Livorsi is ROCKS. Thanks for the goodies for the party. The great lakes area is a hot bed of people rebuilding boats. Livorsi is the place to get the upgrades.

Mark Smith

MarkSmith 04-15-2005 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Who's James, you know it gives me an idea for a new thread
Who's Who in COPS I will start it now. Believe it or not I don't know everyone. :D

"I Know every boater in Chicago!" :p :p :p

MrCIG 04-15-2005 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by MarkSmith
"I Know every boater in Chicago!" :p :p :p

Where have I heard that before :rolleyes:

Mark :drink: