Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book" >

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Notices

Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Old 08-11-2006, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Originally Posted by birdog
That kind of sucks that Outlawcowgirl dug this post up from the past and
somebody else just shoved her out....
Thought I was doing a favor by replying to the thread saying I have one for sale (at a loss to me no less). Should I have gone through the thread to determine who was next in line? Outlawcowgirls post was back in June...maybe she(?) found one already? TC pm'd me first. I only have one book...can't make everyone happy
Old 08-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Does anyone know where I can purchase "Dennis Moore's BBC Marine Performance Book"

Originally Posted by chuck21401
Thought I was doing a favor by replying to the thread saying I have one for sale (at a loss to me no less). Should I have gone through the thread to determine who was next in line? Outlawcowgirls post was back in June...maybe she(?) found one already? TC pm'd me first. I only have one book...can't make everyone happy
Chuck, i have to apologize to you....I saw "Yesterday" and thought it was cowgirls post...My bad...
Old 08-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by birdog
Chuck, i have to apologize to you....I saw "Yesterday" and thought it was cowgirls post...My bad...
No worries...
Old 08-12-2006, 11:04 AM
TC
Registered

Chuck, If you can determine if Outlawcowgirl still needs a copy I will surrender the copy to her. I mailed the money yesterday but simply mail it back if need be. I also noticed that her post was from 6-22-06 and figured that she may have already acquired a copy. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to keep peace on the board.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TC
Chuck, If you can determine if Outlawcowgirl still needs a copy I will surrender the copy to her. I mailed the money yesterday but simply mail it back if need be. I also noticed that her post was from 6-22-06 and figured that she may have already acquired a copy. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to keep peace on the board.
Again..I'm sorry, Her post was old & dumb azz me looked in the wrong space for the date..

Very nice of chuck to sell it that cheap & very "stand-up of you to offer to pass onit.
Old 08-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TC
Chuck, If you can determine if Outlawcowgirl still needs a copy I will ....
Well if Outlawcowgirl comes forward we can figure it out then. Not sure I'm up for tracking down cowgirls, that could get me in trouble I mailed the book to you Friday.
Old 08-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Registered

if you have any left, I will take one....thanks......