Notices

Need parts!

Old 05-27-2006, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Need parts!

Only blamed UPS and right from the get go...Yeah girls mine...and yes,dumbf@cks to turn it into this...I only stated the facts!
Old 05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by carrboy
I bought the parts local for an extra hundred dollars and the parts showed up yesterday afternoon...now I'm out the extra 50, extra hundred,all the extra parts(400),broke a dinner promise for last night cause the boat had to be put back together,took thursday off to do the work,and so on and so on...the 50 extra bucks is BS if you committ...called and Dena said not your problem!Never again!!!

if this isnt trying to blame someone that doesnt deserve it nothing is ....

end of story ...........

just say sorry to bam and all is well, sorry but its hard to find really good people in this industry and he happens to be one of them, he even offered to call ups and try to get your shipping charges back where most companys would of just said "thats between you and UPS"

Last edited by GOODT; 05-27-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 06:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GOODT
if this isnt trying to blame someone that doesnt deserve it nothing is ....

end of story ...........

just say sorry to bam and all is well, sorry but its hard to find really good people in this industry and he happens to be one of them, he even offered to call ups and try to get your shipping charges back where most companys would of just said "thats between you and UPS"
Yeah,OK ,sorry bam...FOR WHAT??? I never said anything bad about bam,and even said,I hear Marc is a great guy!Are you that stupid???As far as most companies would of said"that's between you and UPS",that is what Dena said !!! When I overnight aired from Doller Offshore and it didn't come in time they refunded the shipping.As far as that goes,the seller,being the general contractor,hires UPS, a subcontractor,the general cont. is responsible...BOTTOM LINE!!!As far as Marc is being nice enough to try and get my shipping back for me...that's great and he should...but never offered to until I posted on this forum.I didn't post to bash or blame anyone(besides UPS who I think is worthless)...I posted to reply back to everyone who tried to help and explained...JUST MY LUCK!!!Listen,I realize everyone who has snapped back at me knows Marc and just can't wait to defend him or keep an argument going(or start one for that matter)...I already heard he's a nice guy and that's great...I'm sure I will order again from him...as far as when I said "never again" means never count on something like that again and I won't...as mentioned earlier someone said I should have bought the parts local instead of trying to save a few bucks,yes,I should have...but,I called and asked what the guarantee was on overnight air if I do this stupid ordering online procedure and was told"committ to anything before 9am...yes the order was processed in time and UPS f'd it up.ENOUGH SAID!!!

Last edited by carrboy; 05-28-2006 at 06:34 AM.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by carrboy
OK DUMBF@CKS!!!
Nice. I take it you won't look for advice here again.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRICK
We can hope......