Engine building guru ?'s

Notices

Engine building guru ?'s

Old 09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Engine building guru ?'s

Not Another Addition To The Tool Section !!!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:31 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does the phrase "Adding another nail to your own coffin" come into play here?

Nordic,

If I recall correctly, you suggested the deal of a payoff and exchange of parts. You also told me that it MAY cost you more to go somewhere else to fix the issues. You wanted out of the relationship and agreed and accepted the offer between the two of you with NO recourse and a GAG order.

Mike had made several attempts to resolve the issues, including taking the motors back and making them 100% for NO charge. You declined, made the deal and as you said "rolled the dice".

The bent rod came out of the motor BEFORE Mike did anything to it correct?

Is there anything I have left out? I hope Mike is keeping track of THIS thread!

Nothing but the facts!

Dave
Old 09-07-2006, 02:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by axapowell

Nordic,

If I recall correctly, you suggested the deal of a payoff and exchange of parts. You also told me that it MAY cost you more to go somewhere else to fix the issues. You wanted out of the relationship and agreed and accepted the offer between the two of you with NO recourse and a GAG order.

Mike had made several attempts to resolve the issues, including taking the motors back and making them 100% for NO charge. You declined, made the deal and as you said "rolled the dice".

Nothing but the facts!

Dave
Dave you are 100% right,but when I made this deal I also told Mike and you this was to fix the issues I knew and expected to see with the metal in the engines.I in no way expected to find that I paid for machine work that was not done and work that was over looked so to say,in other words this work was done before any deal and was so shoddy it now has to be done all over again at my expense,if he didnt do it right the first and second time why should i have trusted him to do it right the third time?????? Then to leave broken tools in the engine,how do you explain that????? I asked Mike and he was fully aware of it and said he left it there because he was in a rush!!!!! He is an engine shop,I'm sure there was another nut on another engine he could have just borrowed for the mean time.I sent both of you guys the email with my findings and a call to you to discuss these finding and no one could get back to me to explain or discuss.If you read these post I never metioned any names,its not up to me to control who post what here,its an open forum.I feel that these people here are my brothers and fellow boaters,we share the same passion and we all work hard for our money and enjoy our time with family on the water,he not only ripped me off in money terms but my vacation and the rest of the summer to spend with my kids boating and spending time together.If I have to get SUED by him and I can keep just one fellow boater from getting screwed,it would be worth it to me.And I'm sure there may be one or two people here who agree with me.I have nothing against you Dave,I like you,but you have to understand my position also.

Nordic95
Old 09-07-2006, 02:52 PM

Nordic,

I can't believe that you are STILL defending this scum.

What did he tell Nordic about having a 3rd party there to verify the disassembly? I believe that was supposed to be part of teh original deal.

Nordic DOES state that rod is from before the rebuild. He asked about issues that it would cause.

Makes me wonder where you did the dyno runs on yor new motors, that had loony tune numbers all over the place? Roccard have his hand in that one too?

Nordic may have accepted the offer/gag deal, and he has not said a word about the deal. But just like you, who is on here defending this junk builder and seems to know what deal Roccard made, there are also some of us that actually know something about motors that know the deal, and are not under a gag order, and are not going to let someone else get screwed by Roccard like Nordic did.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Registered

Guys ,

At my expense this engine builder has been exposed.I need this info to stay on the board for other potential customers to see.Please keep the name calling and slander at bay.Just the facts and pictures are enought to ge my point across.I would hate for OSO to delet this now.

Thanks Nordic95
Old 09-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Originally Posted by the duke
I can't believe that you are STILL defending this scum.
You don't know all the facts. Has he done work for you? Have you met Mike?...SHUT UP!

What did he tell Nordic about having a 3rd party there to verify the disassembly? I believe that was supposed to be part of teh original deal..
Not part of the aggreed "deal"....Facts...SHUT UP!

Makes me wonder where you did the dyno runs on yor new motors, that had loony tune numbers all over the place? Roccard have his hand in that one too?.
Bring your 23' Bayliner up to the Bay and I'll show you the numbers. Speed speaks for itself. Why do I have to defend myself to you? Mike had nothing to do with my build or dyno runs.

Nordic may have accepted the offer/gag deal, and he has not said a word about the deal. But just like you, who is on here defending this junk builder and seems to know what deal Roccard made...
First of all I mediated the deal as a courtesy to Mike and Anthony. So I know the deal. (facts). I am not saying that the work done by Mike was 100% and am not sticking up for him except in character. He has been willing to work with Anthony, who I like as well, to correct ANY problems. As for the deal, it is NONE of your business.....SHUT UP!

...there are also some of us that actually know something about motors that know the deal, and are not under a gag order, and are not going to let someone else get screwed by Roccard like Nordic did.
If you are implying that I don't know motors...Not something you want to challenge me on. I don't do it as a profession, but it has been a passion all my life. I've been around a few and blew up a few in my time. So again...SHUT UP.

Why are you attacking me? you don't even know me...have we met? Have we spoke on the phone? Not that I'm aware of. Personal attacks about me and my motors and my boat. Jerk!!

Anthony started a thread which lead to this discussion, which lead to this and that and everyone knew who he was talking about. The peanut gallery just loves to beat people up.

Steve what are you doing about this?

Dave
Old 09-07-2006, 05:13 PM

SHUT UP!

...SHUT UP!

.....SHUT UP!

...SHUT UP

Showing your high quality posts here. Good choice that Roccard made. NOT

If you are implying that I don't know motors...Not something you want to challenge me on. .
You are way way way out of your league here. I've read and seen what you know on the thread on SW.

Why are you attacking me? you don't even know me...have we met? Have we spoke on the phone? Not that I'm aware of. Personal attacks about me and my motors and my boat. Jerk!!
Not a single bad word was said about your motors or boat. Just a question about your dyno runs. I'm not attacking YOU. I'm attacking the guy who SCREWED Nordic 95, that you keep defending. The pictures tell the story.

Anthony started a thread which lead to this discussion, which lead to this and that and everyone knew who he was talking about. The peanut gallery just loves to beat people up.

Steve what are you doing about this?
What is this? Cry to the board about the facts of Nordic getting screwed, because YOU don't like it being brought out? You are the one posting like a 2 year old here, calling people jerks, and telling them to shut up. Why don't you get over it, and admit that Roccard SCREWED Nordic, and leave it alone!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Duke,
Why is it that every thread you are involved with on this site, you piss people off? Out of my league? Don't see it.

Go away, back to the Bayline site and harass some of your like.

Dave
Old 09-07-2006, 05:46 PM

Duke,
Why is it that every thread you are involved with on this site, you piss people off? Out of my league? Don't see it.

Go away, back to the Bayline site and harass some of your like.
The only person pissed off is you, and thats because you can't stand it that your crappy engine builder friend got show to not have a clue as to how to build a motor.

Re read the thread on SW. You didn't even know what heads/cams to use in your motors. The list of things you don't know about building engines is too long to post.

Your Bayliner posts are funny. They show how inmature you really are.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Where To
VIP Member

Alright Doug...you have already been thrown off this site and others for using mutiple screen names and stirring the pot. I have had enough of your crap.

As far as SW, you praised me for my build, and I was asking questions about what has worked for others, like most people would. Do not question my ability. It was MY checkbook that bought my parts after many opinions. I did not go with a combination that was always popular, but the results prove it all.

Crawl back into your little hole, and your internet life of facades, mutiple screen names (Zone 5, Formula Fastech, Summit987) and mutiple personalities and go away!

I'm gone for the weekend BOATING.....later

DAve

Last edited by axapowell; 09-07-2006 at 06:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Engine building guru ?'s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.