engine lift???? >

engine lift????

Notices

engine lift????

Old 01-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: engine lift????

Junk? Last I remembered my boat did make it through the whole summer. Did yours?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rcolter
Junk? Last I remembered my boat did make it through the whole summer. Did yours?
BIP!

Aren't all of you beak boys supposed to stick together?
Old 01-30-2007, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rcolter
I can't let Mr. RColter's misinformation and misguided arguments about irreligionism go by without comment. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what RColter's particularly morally repugnant form of neopaganism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of nasty politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the biggety nature and content of RColter's paroxysms: "Attention, foot soldiers! Your orders are to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished, and to do so at any cost." RColter likes to brag about how the members of his retinue are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, I don't need to tell you that RColter's position that embracing a system of negativism will make everything right with the world is based upon a specious argument without any substantive basis. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, RColter discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that RColter's reinterpretations of historic events are like a Hydra. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to comment on his activities. The only way to destroy his Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that RColter attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality charcteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, RColter says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history, but to all human culture.

RColter keeps telling us that human life is expendable. Are we also supposed to believe that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract? I didn't think so. Far too many people tolerate his apothegms as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that RColter would have us believe that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Tell him that there is a certain Burkean prudence that animates people like me to take action, and you'll hear a loud "clang!" as his mind slams shut. He doesn't want to hear that. He doesn't want to believe that on several occasions I have heard him state that materialism is the key to world peace. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important, though, is that you may be wondering why execrable apostates (especially the flippant type) latch onto RColter's smear tactics. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that RColter's flock is looking out for our best interests. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that RColter operates on an international scale to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to shine a light on RColter's efforts to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to impale us on the pike of obstructionism. In short, Mr. RColter treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly.

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 01-30-2007 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I can't let Mr. RColter's misinformation and misguided arguments about irreligionism go by without comment. Before I start, however, I should state that to understand what RColter's particularly morally repugnant form of neopaganism has encompassed as a movement and as a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development as a form of nasty politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution. While perhaps offensive to some readers, only a direct quote can fully convey the biggety nature and content of RColter's paroxysms: "Attention, foot soldiers! Your orders are to persecute the innocent and let the guilty go unpunished, and to do so at any cost." RColter likes to brag about how the members of his retinue are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, I don't need to tell you that RColter's position that embracing a system of negativism will make everything right with the world is based upon a specious argument without any substantive basis. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that he does not tolerate any view that differs from his own. Rather, RColter discredits and discards those people who contradict him along with the ideas that they represent. Nature is a wonderful teacher. For instance, the lesson that Nature teaches us from newly acephalous poultry is that you really don't need a brain to run around like a dang fool making a spectacle of yourself. Nature also teaches us that RColter's reinterpretations of historic events are like a Hydra. They continually acquire new heads and new strength. The only way to stunt their growth is to comment on his activities. The only way to destroy his Hydra entirely is to provide more people with the knowledge that RColter attributes the most distorted, bizarre, and ludicrous "meanings" to ordinary personality charcteristics. For example, if you're shy, he calls you "fearful and withdrawn". If, instead, you're the outgoing and active type, RColter says you're "acting out due to trauma". Why does he say such things? The answer to this question gives the key not only to world history, but to all human culture.

RColter keeps telling us that human life is expendable. Are we also supposed to believe that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract? I didn't think so. Far too many people tolerate his apothegms as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that RColter would have us believe that merit is adequately measured by his methods and qualifications. Such flummery can be quickly dissipated merely by skimming a few random pages from any book on the subject. Tell him that there is a certain Burkean prudence that animates people like me to take action, and you'll hear a loud "clang!" as his mind slams shut. He doesn't want to hear that. He doesn't want to believe that on several occasions I have heard him state that materialism is the key to world peace. I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a comment. What I consider far more important, though, is that you may be wondering why execrable apostates (especially the flippant type) latch onto RColter's smear tactics. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why we find among narrow and uneducated minds the belief that RColter's flock is looking out for our best interests. This belief is due to a basic confusion, which can be cleared up simply by stating that RColter operates on an international scale to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. It's only fitting, therefore, that we, too, work on an international scale, but to shine a light on RColter's efforts to delegitimize our belief systems and replace them with a counter-hegemony that seeks to impale us on the pike of obstructionism. In short, Mr. RColter treats serious issues callously and somewhat flippantly.

WWHHAATTTTT?????

Tom Have you been mixing your pills again? We are all dumber for having just read what you wrote.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:44 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

HHooollllyyy Shiiiitttt!

Tom you have way too much time on your hands. I now know that I must revisit college to even begin to contemplate what you just said.

I think I just heard a clang! It wasn't Rcolter's mind slamming shut...It was his head exploding because he actually read that whole paragraph.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No my mind slammed shut! WTF was that all about. Tom you have way too much free time. Are you a home builder? Seems that they have all the free time.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Tom, get to work on putting that boat together, and stay out of the thesaurus. Ryan, quit crying - everyone knows you spend more time at lunch than at work. By the way, Mom called and said dinner is ready. Wade, that was not Ryan's mind, that was you dropping a wrench, because you are always trying to get that thing running.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by wstultz
BIP!

Aren't all of you beak boys supposed to stick together?

Those beaks are supposed to make them lighter than air, havn't you heard. I just put red bull in the gas tank for mine.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

poorboys inc.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

as if I typed all that chit..........come on

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Quick Reply: engine lift????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.