BIO Clean cleaning products yes/no

Notices

BIO Clean cleaning products yes/no

Old 04-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Emerlad Coast PwrBt club
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BIO Clean cleaning products yes/no

Just curious who has tried this stuff, ive heard some good things about it and it appears it might be better than a magic erasier? anyone know if the viynal cleaner is really worth the $15.99 for 32oz. or is there something just as good that wont break down the vinyal, or take away that shiney/glossey look vinyal has.
Old 04-27-2007, 07:22 AM
rv
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have used several of his products and they work great. A little cleaner with magic eraser will take care of almost anything. Followup with the conditioner and you are better than new. The price sounds high until you think about it. You are getting twice as much (32oz vs 16oz) as several other products. On top of the quantity his products seem to be more concentrated so they are more effective.

Try his quick shine, put that on the deck and you better be careful. A friend used that and did everything, including the non-slip. That is a big mistake.

I buy quick shine by the gallon, it is alot cheaper and after you use a bottle you will agree and want large quantities.

If you need more technical info give them a call and ask for Tim, he is the one that can answer your questions.

Rick
Old 04-27-2007, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BIO-KLEEN makes some very good products and I would HIGHLY RECOMMENED them to any one. They have excellent products not only for your vinyl but for your hull as well! There ph. no. is 1-800-240-5536. Just give a call and ask for a catalog or go to www.Biokleen.com. Good people to deal with as well, used there products for five years now for all kinds of things around the house. Propwash
Old 04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Magic Eraser is BAD for vinyl. DT42 emailed Mr. CLean a few weeks ago and he said it was a no no...
That's not how I read it.

The actual reply:

Originally Posted by Downtown42
you all fall for anything

ok here is reply....

---------------------------------------------------------------
Response (RightNow Administrator) - 04/11/2007 12:58 PM
It's good to hear from you.

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser can be used on virtually all surfaces
found in your household, including: walls, floors, doors,
appliances, etc. It is ok for vinyl, but use light pressure. If
it has a shiny finish, it may remove the finish if scrubbing
hard.

I hope this helps!

Mr. Clean Team
Customer - 04/10/2007 12:21 PM
For technical support re: Mr Clean Magic Eraser.
Alot of people use your product to clean vinyl seats on a boat.
Do you know of any harmful effects that could damage vinyl if
used over time? Thank you, Dave

I'll be in the Magic Club this weekend! tnks for the info.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:52 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm not a huge fan of BIO Clean products! There cleaner left yellow streaks on my interior vinyl and there other products like the wax and soap are just O.K. as far as I'm concerned. I talked to them about it and didn't like the answer.
Don't get me started on their overpriced water proofer that seemed no different than any other stuff you can buy for half the price anywhere else.
I have also been to their facility a couple of times and was told they make their own stuff. Looked to me like they were buying bulk cleaners/ waxes and pouring them into their own bottles. I never saw any type of manufacturing. They probably just order it to their specs?

I called the vinyl manufacture a while back and they offered to ship me their product or "wink wink just buy some Fantastic wink wink" I've been using Fantastic for years with no problems. They did tell me to NEVER use 409.

Hope this helps, By all means try it for yourself but I had to use Fantastic to clean the yellow streaks from their stuff!

BTW this subject is just like boats everybody's is the best and no other will compare. It always reminds me of the Fable "The Emperor's new cloths"