I owe all an apolegy >

I owe all an apolegy

Notices

I owe all an apolegy

Old 05-01-2007, 02:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I owe all an apolegy

due to alot of things I really screwed things up last year !!!!!

I am man enough to admit when wronng but being dogged by someone I tried to help is just wrong, I thought semper fi was a great guy and tried to look out for him and ended up getting the short end, im not going to throw stones but because of it I got out of my own shop and had to partner with another, all I tried to do was help who I could on here and never asked for anything in return, this guy was relentless till the state police got involved then he stopped all I did was tell him the truth, its a long story and I wont take your time telling it if you want to know the story behind the story call me....

I stayed out of here for almost a year even though I luved this site and all I EVER TRIED TO WAS HELP

I will not slam him in public because that will just bring me to his level

Anyway Im back on my feet and I could change my srceen name and start over but I think I WILL FACE IT ALL...
and go heads up, I put alot into learning what I know and will
l stay who I am despite some people

thanks to all who belived in me and emailed me even though I cralwed under a rock to get away from some people and I am sorry to the guys I did not answer there questions because of it