GOODT --time to "Man up" >

GOODT --time to "Man up"

Notices

GOODT --time to "Man up"

Old 05-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default GOODT --time to "Man up"

GOODT-- YOU STILL OWE ME $1,000. I ALSO STILL HAVE THE CHECK YOU WROTE ME FOR $1,651.00 THAT BOUNCED AND YOU NEVER MADE AMENDS FOR IT LIKE YOU PROMISED. YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY???--- BE A MAN AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR OBLIGATIONS.

I was basically over this B.S situation until somebody here on OSO PM'd me about this thread. I really didn't want to deal with the whole ordeal again-- but I can't let GOODT just post and say "I'm sorry" without doing the right thing--which he has NOT done. He promised he would re-pay me time after time with broken promises. I will tell you all, don't let this loser touch your boats or you will get ripped off or have sub-par workmanship done on your boat. I consider alot of people on here my friends--I don't want to see you get ripped off by guys like GOODT. --I have warned you.

Thanks for everyone who stood by my side on this. I recieved alot of emails from you guys with support and offers for help in this issue when it arose. I have done numerous transcations with people on this board and every single time it was a positive experience for me and them--except for GOODT. Let me tell you all something--this guy has screwed alot of people. I got at least 10 emails from people who he "wronged"..........his name is SH*T in Maryland where he works and lives. GOODT has a bad reputation.

GOODT says "All I did was I tried to help"....what a bunch of B.S.!!! All he did was lie to me and Trader1 about the whole deal--then he says he was wrong and still owes me money and would make amends on it--BUT HE NEVER DID. Even though he came on here and basically admitted he wronged me, doesn't mean that everything is ok....he still OWES ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!! It's alot easier to forgive and forget when you aren't the one that got screwed--but put yourself in the shoes of the person that got screwed (not just myself) and you will see it in a different way. You are crazy if you trust this clown with your boat.

GOODT-- your B.S. apology doesn't mean Sh*T until YOU PAY ME BACK!!!

I will offer you this GOODT--pay me $600.00 and this done.

Semper Fi
Old 05-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Not trying to be a jerk, but I recently stumbled on this thread and the other one, and I really dont think any of this belongs on this site, or let alone the TECH Q & A forum.

I hope you guys can get this issue resolved. The situation sounds like it sucks.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think it belongs right smack on the main board like it is.....pleeeeeze
Old 05-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Registered

right on, I'm with Byrdman on this one.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my take on the situation, not that it matters but it is a public/members only (jacket to match) forum...

Rather than keep on keeping on, you should really just keep on keeping on...

Be the bigger of the two and write it off (mentallly). Show everyone on the boards here what a big man you really are.

In my opinion you're only dragging yourself down with GOODT by keeping these threads alive.

Sure people can pick sides but what do you gain out of it?

As you put it "his name is SH*T in Maryland where he works and lives. GOODT has a bad reputation...

Instead of draggin... Be done with it and put it over on the left side of your karma pile.

Why the $1650, down to the $1000 down to $600?

Now you've discounted it to $600? I personally wouldn't take the money from him on principle alone now...

Between you and me (nobody can read below this line, it's hidden)

You're a mortgage broker with a cobra, a boat, a house, Etc.

I'm sure you've more than made up the $1650 you lost on this deal with the So Cal real estate hay-day in the last couple of years.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I think it belongs right smack on the main board like it is.....pleeeeeze
I agree. I've seen several sweet/smooth talkin' fellers come on here in the past several years and rip decent folk, and all of ya'll off!
Old 05-21-2007, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by betitbig
This is my take on the situation, not that it matters but it is a public/members only (jacket to match) forum...

Rather than keep on keeping on, you should really just keep on keeping on...

Be the bigger of the two and write it off (mentallly). Show everyone on the boards here what a big man you really are.

In my opinion you're only dragging yourself down with GOODT by keeping these threads alive.

Sure people can pick sides but what do you gain out of it?

As you put it "his name is SH*T in Maryland where he works and lives. GOODT has a bad reputation...

Instead of draggin... Be done with it and put it over on the left side of your karma pile.

Why the $1650, down to the $1000 down to $600?

Now you've discounted it to $600? I personally wouldn't take the money from him on principle alone now...

Between you and me (nobody can read below this line, it's hidden)

You're a mortgage broker with a cobra, a boat, a house, Etc.

I'm sure you've more than made up the $1650 you lost on this deal with the So Cal real estate hay-day in the last couple of years.
MildThunder / betitbig

Why do I post about this? Becuase GOODT is a dirtbag who din't come through on his promises and now he's on OSO asking for "forgiveness" from people and that he's not a "bad guy". Fact of the matter is that he HAS NOT made good on his promises or paid me back and I don't want other people here on OSO to get "jacked" by Idiots like GOODT.............fair enough?? Trust me, I have recieved at least 10 emails from people that he "wronged". One guy in MD was taken for alot more $$ than me.....GOODT was supposed to be replacing parts ( supposed to be new parts) and painting them and saying they were new.

Just for clarification..........I gave him $2,200.00 to do work on a boat I was trying to purchase. He really didn't do anything to the boat--just lied and B.S. me and the seller for 3 months. I live in Ca. while he is in MD, so I couldn't just run down to his shop and checkup on his "progress". We agreed he would keep some money for his time (I was being nice) His check for $1,651 bounced.........then he sent me $600.00 and still owed me over $1,000. I gave him an "offer" to pay me back $600.00 and this is all over with. I simply couldn't let GOODT post that everything is "ok" and he's "sorry" when the fact of the matter is that he ran away from this issue instead of facing it like a responsible person. He would ignore my phone calls and never paid me back what he owed me. I'd hate to see him ripoff somebody else when a simple "warning" like I am posting could help steer an OSO "brother" from dealing with GOODT.

Bottom line is that I have done alot of business with people on OSO and there is NOT ONE PERSON who will say I wasn't great to deal with or fair in our dealings. That's the way I roll

Brydman and Satisfaction--thanks for your support

Last edited by Semper Fi; 05-21-2007 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
MildThunder / betitbig

Why do I post about this? Becuase GOODT is a dirtbag who din't come through on his promises and now he's on OSO asking for "forgiveness" from people and that he's not a "bad guy". Fact of the matter is that he HAS NOT made good on his promises or paid me back and I don't want other people here on OSO to get "jacked" by Idiots like GOODT.............fair enough?? Trust me, I have recieved at least 10 emails from people that he "wronged". One guy in MD was taken for alot more $$ than me.....GOODT was supposed to be replacing parts ( supposed to be new parts) and painting them and saying they were new.

Just for clarification..........I gave him $2,200.00 to do work on a boat I was trying to purchase. He really didn't do anything to the boat--just lied and B.S. me and the seller for 3 months. I live in Ca. while he is in MD, so I couldn't just run down to his shop and checkup on his "progress". We agreed he would keep some money for his time (I was being nice) His check for $1,651 bounced.........then he sent me $600.00 and still owed me over $1,000. I gave him an "offer" to pay me back $600.00 and this is all over with. I simply couldn't let GOODT post that everything is "ok" and he's "sorry" when the fact of the matter is that he ran away from this issue instead of facing it like a responsible person. He would ignore my phone calls and never paid me back what he owed me. I'd hate to see him ripoff somebody else when a simple "warning" like I am posting could help steer an OSO "brother" from dealing with GOODT.

Bottom line is that I have done alot of business with people on OSO and there is NOT ONE PERSON who will say I wasn't great to deal with or fair in our dealings. That's the way I roll

Brydman and Satisfaction--thanks for your support

Ok, but once again we already know what you just typed again and yet once again.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but trying to get you to focus on the good things in life not the GOODT things in life...

I feel your pain, but be the bigger person and let it go. YOU will feel better as a person.

Right now it seems you are ready to unravel, and some people might start to look at you as a whiner (just speculating).

Just do as I do when I feel wronged in a monetary way.

I go to work add a little effort here and a little extra there on a bid and walla before I know it I have made up my loss and then some (karma thing again).

And as far as your last line...

Then keep on rolling that way and don't let one dirtbag get you in a tail spin.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

I think I may have read this somewhere...."Actions speak louder than words---let it begin by making it right with the people a man owes."
Old 05-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
I agree. I've seen several sweet/smooth talkin' fellers come on here in the past several years and rip decent folk, and all of ya'll off!
There is just as many crooks here are on oso as there good decent people. There is ALOT more big scotties on here than people think.

Quick Reply: GOODT --time to "Man up"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.