Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hurricane headers

Anyone heard anything about the hurricane headers and tailpipes?? Thanks David
Old 03-24-2008, 09:11 AM
Only the Best Will Do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headers

Hello,

I can offer a lot of information on the Hurricane exhaust system built by Hardin Marine. They are made completely out of 316L stainless steel staring at the CNC machined pre-polished 316L stainless steel flange. They next add on the one piece 2 1/4" inner tube and do a pressure check. Now comes the collector (collector offered in standard or straight) and the outer tubing where all the welds take place and pressure checked again. Now that the header is put together it goes into a heat treat to release the stress in the header. After it is cooled there is a final pressure check and polish. By taking so much pride in their product Hardin Marine is able to offer you a top of the line header that is built to handle any 1000 + horsepower application. The best part of the Hurricane Header exhaust system is not that it performs as well as any system out there in horse power and torque gains but the price makes this system so much more appealing. We have these headers in stock and ready to ship, please PM us if you are interested in a price or visite our website at www.keitheickert.com?mtc=1 I hope I answered a few of your questions but if you have any more just let us know and we will help you out any way we can. You can reach us at
(386) 446-0660 or by e-mail at [email protected].

Thank you,
Tony
Keith Eickert

Last edited by KEPP; 03-25-2008 at 01:32 PM.