Shift In Polar Axis ??? Wtf Is Goin On >

Shift In Polar Axis ??? Wtf Is Goin On

Notices

Shift In Polar Axis ??? Wtf Is Goin On

Old 05-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Shift In Polar Axis ??? Wtf Is Goin On

NEVER HEARD OF THIS TILL TODAY AND GOT 3 CALLS THIS MORNING ALL TALKING ABOUT POLAR AXIS AND THE GLACIERS ARE GONNA MELT & RAISE SEA LEVEL BY 30 FEET AND FLORIDA WILL GET COLD AND ALASKA WILL BE HOTTT AND ALL THIS IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN IN 2012 AND THEY HAVE IT DOWN TO HOURS & MINUTES .. TRUE OR B/S
Old 05-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
NEVER HEARD OF THIS TILL TODAY AND GOT 3 CALLS THIS MORNING ALL TALKING ABOUT POLAR AXIS AND THE GLACIERS ARE GONNA MELT & RAISE SEA LEVEL BY 30 FEET AND FLORIDA WILL GET COLD AND ALASKA WILL BE HOTTT AND ALL THIS IS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN IN 2012 AND THEY HAVE IT DOWN TO HOURS & MINUTES .. TRUE OR B/S
Its because of all the methanol you are burning
Old 05-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Banned

dAYUM you had me worried i thought you were gonna say Meth we were using
Old 05-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet, I may just end up with some nice ocean front property north of Toronto when that happens
Old 05-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
have you been drinking the devil juice again?!
Old 05-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
have you been drinking the devil juice again?!
I do drink ALOT but no chit , and now the wife just mentioned heard talk of it at the gym .must be a program i missed on T.V. Sunkin will know
Old 05-13-2008, 02:47 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 914 Likes on 460 Posts

just another scare tactic by global enviro whakos....yes the Polar axi's do shift and we are having the start of one from what i have been hearing as well.....but its nothing new for the earth as it happens every so many hundreds of thousands of years.
Polar ice caps melting? so what if they do! there werent any during the dinosaurs so what does it matter if they go away now? And on the contrary....the south pole has had the coldest season to date from what ive heard and actually INCREASED in mass/thickness this year.....so wheres the global warming now???
And a great argument i always pose to these nut jobs that start ranting about the ice caps melting etc......i ask them...when you have an ice cube in your drink and it melts....does the level of fluid go up????? UH NO! ice is displacing its volume in the water and thus the water level is exactly where it will stay! Maybe you may get some increase from the ice that on the LAND parts but theres not much land being covered!!! whew!! i feel better now had a few phone calls from "rocket scientists" brewing their own beer and making biodiesel today...

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 05-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wally
just another scare tactic by global enviro whakos....yes the Polar axi's do shift and we are having the start of one from what i have been hearing as well.....but its nothing new for the earth as it happens every so many hundreds of thousands of years.
Polar ice caps melting? so what if they do! there werent any during the dinosaurs so what does it matter if they go away now? And on the contrary....the south pole has had the coldest season to date from what ive heard and actually INCREASED in mass/thickness this year.....so wheres the global warming now???
And a great argument i always pose to these nut jobs that start ranting about the ice caps melting etc......i ask them...when you have an ice cube in your drink and it melts....does the level of fluid go up????? UH NO! ice is displacing its volume in the water and thus the water level is exactly where it will stay! Maybe you may get some increase from the ice that on the LAND parts but theres not much land being covered!!! whew!! i feel better now had a few phone calls from "rocket scientists" brewing their own beer and making biodiesel today...
Hey BIG Daddy WALLY as long as the calls were'nt from Politicians as they'll find ways to make money of this crap too
Old 05-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And here I thought we were going to talk about polar moment of inertia... Dang.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered

besides the fact that it takes many thousands of years for that to happen, human race as it currently sits isnt smart enough to last that long.

Quick Reply: Shift In Polar Axis ??? Wtf Is Goin On

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.