Water Pressure Issue >

Water Pressure Issue

Notices

Water Pressure Issue

Old 08-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
Funny you guys bought this thread up again. I just fixed the problem this past weekend and couldnt be happier.I ended up using a cross over with a 1" bypass hose.At first I ran the recommended thermostat and my temps were all over the place.Then I drilled holes in the stat and that helped some.Then I removed the stat totaly and I couldnt believe it but my temps stayed at 120 while idling and 130 when wide open for long periods of time.My pressure is reading zero at idle but goes up to a max of 14 to 16 at wot.So I ended up removing the water circulator pump, hoses, and all the extra water dump hoses I added all summer long. So now I have a nice clean looking bilge again.

Anthony
Let me know if you want to sell any of the stuff you removed, like the bypass valves. If you do email me at [email protected].