Notices

Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors

Old 07-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors

100% BRAND NEW...

The BEST deal on the market right now period. Hurry these won’t last long.

100% NEW from top to bottom, front to back and inside and out.

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o24360-en.html

I commissioned Mark Boos of Precision Marine in Kenner, LA to build these for me. I’ve known Mark a few years now and have seen his work and these engines are everything I had hoped for and more. Mark is disappointed that we will not be running them but understands and is willing to answer any questions you may have regarding these engines. Precision Machine is a first rate top quality shop doing everything in house from machine shop work, assembly, dyno and rigging. These guys are first class and operate a very professional facility.

http://www.pmefi.com/

540 Cubic Inch with Whipple Stage II Superchargers.

Currently set up at 800 HP to run at 5500 RPM

Dyno Time ONLY--- Just completed and I picked them up Monday 6-20-2008 at Precision Marine.

Engine #1 on Dyno--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6aUAEIPSNM

Engine #2 on Dyno--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-jiQkkLS4&NR=1

Dart Block - AFR aluminum CNC 345 CC heads - Crowler Crank - Manley Rods - J & E Blower Pistons - Cometic head gasket - Custom grind cam - Baker oil pan - Inconel Valves - Hardin oil cooler - Hardin oil filter mount with thermostat - MEFI4B computer system - MSD Box plus much more.--- The following parts were all purchased from Mercury Marine and are the same proven parts used on the proven 500EFI: Blue Pulleys - Sea Water Pump - Alternator - Fly Wheel - Starter - Bell Housing - HD Coupler - all mounting brackets - Distributors and much more.--- Whipple STAGE II Polished Superchargers complete with electric fuel pumps, high flow fuel filters and fuel filter mounts, water pickups, and water dumps as supplied by Whipple.

These are set up very conservative at only 800 HP at 5500 RPM with only 6.5 PSI of boost.

With the stage II intercooler, only 8.25:1 compression ratio and only 6.5 lbs of boost making 800 HP these are built to run hard and last a long time. This is with the 4-3/8 inch diameter blower pulley as pictured.

They made 705 HP at 5500 RPM with a 4-¾ inch blower pulley at only 3.5 PSI of boost!

Dyno sheets available. These are real torque monsters making 840 foot pounds of torque at 3900 RPM.

$60,000 gets the pair and you save $12K over what it cost to build them.

Reason for selling: I’ve lost interest in this project and need to find them a good home in a fast hull so someone can enjoy both the beautiful looks and great performance. Please contact me with any questions. You will not be disappointed.

[email protected] Cell 704-450-8561

Serious inquires only PLEASE.

Do the math on the components only and you will see immediately what a great deal this is.
Attached Thumbnails Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-011.jpg   Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-012.jpg   Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-028.jpg  

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 07-09-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

The phone is finally starting to ring on these. Hurry they will not last long at this price.
Attached Thumbnails Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-009.jpg   Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-014.jpg   Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors-preciaion-marine-engines-038.jpg  

Last edited by Dock Holiday; 07-09-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dock, sorry to hear you lost interest in the project.... Motors are beautiful.
If I had a twin hull looking for new power I would have had a cashiers check in your hand in less time than it took to type this!
Old 07-09-2008, 03:17 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by socalstone
Dock, sorry to hear you lost interest in the project.... Motors are beautiful.
If I had a twin hull looking for new power I would have had a cashiers check in your hand in less time than it took to type this!
Hey buddy,

You know a deal when you see one!

Hey I'm just north of you here in Statesville. Come up and check them out in person and I'll buy you lunch. I have already had several friends come over just to see them. They will give you a hard on for sure! LOL

Send me a PM if you can make it up sometime soon before they are gone. I have one guy only wanting one motor and I will not split them up. Then there is a guy in upstate New York that seems very interested. At this price they will not last long.

Mark
Old 07-10-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Luck Doc, those engines are worth what you are asking. EFi dyno tuned, big CI built right ! Awsome engines.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Good Luck Doc, those engines are worth what you are asking. EFi dyno tuned, big CI built right ! Awsome engines.
Thanks Jeff

I appreciate all the communications we had during the building process and the advice. You are right that having them done by a professional and dyno tuning them is the way to go.

Thanks again
Dock
Old 07-11-2008, 07:49 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Dock those are really sweet/ from experience it is better to buy complete set-up like you have, people sometime feel they got a deal on a incomplete set-up but when they start buying parts and make everything fit to complete them they soon realize how much it cost to play. The person that buy's these will not be sorry. Looks like you spared no expience on these puppies.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 07-11-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Dock those are really sweet/ from experience it is better to buy complete set-up like you have, people sometime feel they got a deal on a incomplete set-up but when they start buying parts and make everything fit to complete them they soon realize how much it cost to play. The person that buy's these will not be sorry. Looks like you spared no expience on these puppies.
Thank you very much. You are 100% correct in your statements and we did not spare any expense. Many of the guys offering these packages are going with v-belt drives on the accessories because it is cheaper. We did it the right way.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

I have a fellow boater up in New York state that is very interested in these engines but he does not want to fork out $60K. He is offering to trade me a pair of 500 EFI's with 140 hours on them + cash. They are complete engines.

What are they worth?

I have my engines already discounted. What would be a fair trade?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

500 efi's are worth 10-12 grand each if they are fresh water and check out.

Quick Reply: Super Deal on NEW Blower Motors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.