One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief >

One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Notices

One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

I know that this has been posted once, I just want to make sure everybody heard me the first time!!!

I am posting this message because this site has brought great knowledge, deals on parts, and friends to my life. It is sad to say that a business on this advertising on this site fell extremely short of the services that he was advertising and unfortunately the service that I paid for and did not receive!!! This is exactly what happened with this deal gone bad! The owners name and company name is:

Mark Prinz
Custom Performance Marine & Machine Co., Inc.
349 Military Cutoff Rd.
Wilmington, NC. 28405
910-431-0330
910-452-0942 fax
email, [email protected]

First, let me give you the brief setting:
Back in January of 2008 I shipped Mark 2 beautifully powder coated red World Blocks for Mark to complete as turn-key 555ci/700 HP Engines. He asked for half the payment up front and the second half of the payment once the motors are finished. Being the nice guy that I am, I sent him 85% payment up front (extremely poor decision on my part)! Six months later he closes his doors, keeps my $$$, and ships back to me only short blocks. So, I basically paid 12k$ for 2 555 ci/700hp rotating assemblies and very little machining. BAD DEAL!!!!

I have all six months of all corresponding emails between Mark Prince and myself. He has lied for six moths! Good luck and don’t let it happen to you!!!

Give me a phone call when you get time, 504-247-5141.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Registered

we heard you the first time.
Old 07-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve....dont be so hard on the guy!!!
Old 07-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Some people don't know what it's like to be ripped off THOUSANDS of their hard earned dollars. Maybe some of the others have heard you the first time, but there are always going to be others who haven't. I believe anyone should have a moral obligation to warn the public of these kinds of people and how they do business. So, thanx for the warning......and let the news about these RIPOFFS ring from time to time!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Registered

Steve, I was attempting to find out who else got screwed by this gentlemen and I wanted to make sure that it did not happen to other people like Verb69 & KAAMA mentioned, thank you gentlement. Funny is seems like i caught a lot of attention under the Beware & Stolen section. The follow are clips of members that also got screwed. The following are members that got screwed.

1)Beware!! Another Engine Shop Nightmare
here we go again, this ******* in Wilmington ,NC named Marc Prinz of custom performance machine is a crook, liar and cheat. i sent him my 2 500 hp engines, talked with him numerous times and sent alot of money for these to be made 540ci/650 hp. this started in nov. it is now july, he does not answer the phone, makes up excuses, i hired a PI to go there and check to see what the f is going on, still no calls, finally went down yesterday and retreived all of my parts, he did not have some of the stock parts( said he scrapped them, i know it is a lie) and most of the new parts that i paid for he did not have, says he will send them to me, obviously another lie since the phones are off. long story short, stay away from anything with his name on it, he says he is moving back to the New York, Jersey area so you guys up there BEWARE OF THIS IDIOT!!! the horror story cont. because now i see all the garbage parts that he gave me and that is not what i paid for. i hope he has a good lawyer, so hold on *******, its gonna get rough

2)Sorry to hear about this crap, I heard of the guy.....selling motors on ebay..

3)there has been many post about them in the last year or so....none good as I remember....

4)I thought that name sounded familiar....hasn't he been mentioned on here before?

5)Sorry about your Luck, hopefully you can find something to cover some of the loss
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by 31scarab31
....I wanted to make sure that it did not happen to other people....talked with him numerous times and sent alot of money ... this started in nov. it is now july, he does not answer the phone, makes up excuses, still no calls, finally went down and retreived all of my parts, he did not have some of the stock parts( said he scrapped them, i know it is a lie) and most of the new parts that i paid for he did not have, says he will send them to me, obviously another lie since the phones are off.
Sounds very simular to what happened to me a few years back. Thankfully you got at least some of your stuff back---you could have gone down there only to find you're going back home with none of your stuff---I have heard that happening to many guys.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Registered

tragic ? yes. has it happened to me and others ? yes.

but the bottom line, as seemingly cruel and heartless as it may be is that everytime someone gets hammered like this, the root cause is and has to be the failure of that individual to look after himself in the deal.

1) you failed to do your due diligence in the first place. did you drive to his place and look it over hang around there for a bit and see what goes on ?

how many of his customers did you talk to ?

2) did you get the deal in writing in detail ? itemize specifically what you were supposed to get and when ?

3) and when the very first deadline was missed , what did you do ?

4) and you gave him way too much money upfront.

and frankly, the histrionics and chest thumping of your post is childish in the extreme.

if things are as clear cut as you say, then it qualifies as a misappropriation of funds. have him arrested.

if he stole your equipment, have him arrested.

to do that you have to stand in front of the police show them your documentation and make your case.

if you can do that, then do it and post the results.

then sue him. and when youve done that and a judge says he is all you say he is , then post that.

but in the meantime , if you don't care enough about your money or your hardware other than to just send it all off on a promise, don't cry about it when you get your ass handed to you.

stupid is as stupid does.

the culture of victimization is alive and well.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So Steve

You never made a bad decision that you regretted and then complained about it ???

Man I wish I had your perfect life

The guy isn't screaming lawsuit, he is just screaming FOUL!! Give em a break he had a reasonable expextation he was getting what he paid for, and got the shaft

We all need to vent once in a while

Last edited by boatme; 07-11-2008 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stevesxm

but the bottom line, as seemingly cruel and heartless as it may be is that everytime someone gets hammered like this, the root cause is and has to be the failure of that individual to look after himself in the deal.

1) you failed to do your due diligence in the first place. did you drive to his place and look it over hang around there for a bit and see what goes on ?

2) did you get the deal in writing in detail ? itemize specifically what you were supposed to get and when ?

and frankly, the histrionics and chest thumping of your post is childish in the extreme.

if things are as clear cut as you say, then it qualifies as a misappropriation of funds. have him arrested.

to do that you have to stand in front of the police show them your documentation and make your case.

then sue him. and when youve done that and a judge says he is all you say he is , then post that.

but in the meantime , if you don't care enough about your money or your hardware other than to just send it all off on a promise, don't cry about it when you get your ass handed to you.

Wow your damn near perfect up there on your soapbox..
Old 07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 74 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by stevesxm

You are a true A Hole.

Quick Reply: One More Time Mark Prinz Is A Thief

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.