Precision Marine, Kenner La.

Notices

Precision Marine, Kenner La.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:49 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CAL MAN
AJ that was top secret, dont tell him about the chain drive and rubber pullys too.
sshhhhhh loto coming
Old 07-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
sshhhhhh loto coming
I knew you guys were working on something, damn it!! I just know if it don't have applesauce, it isn't gonna work!
Old 07-26-2008, 04:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Mark is one of the best in the industry, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty and saved my builder a ton of dyno time and helped me get my Tiger to win my class in the Don Aronow Memorial. Had it not been for him giving me the baseline. Thanks again Mark
Old 07-26-2008, 04:20 PM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Mark is one of the best in the industry, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty and saved my builder a ton of dyno time and helped me get my Tiger to win my class in the Don Aronow Memorial. Had it not been for him giving me the baseline. Thanks again Mark
you can be nice to mark all you want BUT U STILL NOT ON THE LIST JUST YET
Old 07-26-2008, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by pbam22
you can be nice to mark all you want BUT U STILL NOT ON THE LIST JUST YET
lol...I'm not worried about your list..I have almost a bad as accent as you..and I got kicked out of my family tree...I wanted to be branch manager...I'll bring ssome bartenders too if ya want me too
Old 07-27-2008, 03:44 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I taught him everything he knows.

Mark is a great guy. He has helped me on several occasions in the past and I have even had the opportunity to help him once or twice. That's what it's all about.
Eddie
Old 07-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bryan Rose
For any one that needs any kind of computer tuning or HP stuff this is your place. I recently did some upgrades to my 500 EFI , Blower, Aluminum Heads, etc...and it needed some fine tuning to get it right, I sent the ECU down , Mark got it very close the first time but he told me the best way was to tune it in the boat. Well I made the 500 mile trip, keep in mind thaat is each way, and it is now dead on perfect. He and the guys down there run a first class operation, great shop, great hardware and all around just a great bunch of guys. A lot of people think they are EFI guru's but Mark can back it up, when the time comes to build a big EFI Motor this is where I am going.

Hey Mark, fun running in the canal for sure but next time once I have the big tabs on my boat we can run out in the lake. Kind of a strange experience running over 85 in a canal maybe 100 ft wide and only 6 feet deep.....

Thank you!

Bryan
I definitely have to give a "hat's off" to Mark. He is one of the best, also, very honest and cordial. It's good to see him get a compliment here and well deserved.
Old 07-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I was thinking and re reading this post and forgot to post the best speed of the day that muggy hot morning last tuesday.

5400 RPMs spinning a box stock Bravo I yeilded a best of 89.4 GPS with the boat solidly planted and glued to the water with the tabs....once I can loosen the boat up with the trim and less tab input by going to 380 plates I have no doubt the boat will run over 90 GPS with no problem...I have a strange hull that is a twin step boat with full length lifting strakes (4), 2 on each side) to the transom, so some prop testing is in order as well.

Thanks again Mark !

Bryan
Old 07-27-2008, 08:49 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=Young Performance;2635809]I taught him everything he knows.

Didn't David teach you everything you know
Old 07-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

[QUOTE=pbam22;2635874]
Originally Posted by Young Performance
I taught him everything he knows.

Didn't David teach you everything you know
You talking about your DADDY!!!!

Quick Reply: Precision Marine, Kenner La.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.