Ice Injection >

Ice Injection

Notices

Ice Injection

Old 09-04-2008, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ice Injection

I saw an ad on this site for Ice Injection.

Checked out their website, they're marketing
a methanol/water injection system, actually
something I'm interested in.

However, this companies website is all presentation
and no content.

Completely lost all credibility with me.

Pesky Varmint
Old 09-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what website ???
Old 09-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

water and meth injection have been around since the second world war and is, in fact, very effective. can't speak to what these guys are doing but if you have very high egts due to boost, a good water or meth injection system will go a long way towards fixing it.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ezstriper
what website ???
www.iceinjectionsystems.com
Old 09-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
Zastrow installed a couple of these set ups on his engines this year and is extremely pleased with the result.

A little pricey, but you guys know how to shop!!

Were very excited that Brad has run so well this season other than thank God dodging that bullet with his drive issue .

We are also happy to have spent a few years and over 200hrs running our test rig and others from 13 to 18lbs of boost on 93 octane fuel collecting egt, fuel ratio data, and much more.
This is not done on the dyno but in the boat on the water,real world testing in order to better perfect our systems in the Marine environment.
These systems can be armed continuously and run for hundreds of hrs, unlike the car kits desighned for short duration runs and way less hp.
For example: the price of the solenoids alone needed in the marine environment costs us as much as a typical car kit.
We also spend the needed time helping our customers safely dial in their boats.
So for a little more than the cost of a tank of race fuel you have the ability to make several hundred more hp on pump gas and have a more efficient engine.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered

geeze, i see what you mean about the web site... its like trying to watch 4 slot machines and a fireworks show while trying to find some factual hard info.

the hardware may be terrific but they need a web site designer that hasn't been watching MTV non stop since he was born.

in the immortal words of jack webb...

" just the facts, maam"
Old 09-04-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pesky Varmint
I saw an ad on this site for Ice Injection.

Checked out their website, they're marketing
a methanol/water injection system, actually
something I'm interested in.

However, this companies website is all presentation
and no content.

Completely lost all credibility with me.

Pesky Varmint

all presentation and no content.???????? what the H@LL does that mean PESKY ????? have you picked up the phone and called rudy ???? I bought 2 kits from ICE @ rudy & glenn and been more then happy ,,We went from 10 lbs of boost to 18 and EGTs from 1450 down to 1200/1250 degrees .. had a small problem at the Kentucky poker run and RUDY flew in got us thru it ,now thats customer service HOT PURSUIT just got his 2 kits and we'd have the #s if it was'nt for the hurricane GUSTAV... ICE is the real deal and top notch Co hell i had my 2 kits installed and runnin before the invoice came in the mail .....
Old 09-04-2008, 02:36 PM
Banned

Zastrow installed a couple of these set ups on his engines this year and is extremely pleased with the result.

A little pricey, but you guys know how to shop!!
A little pricey ?????????? what the H@LL is price KIRK if there's no R & D ,testing, & help at the other end of the phone when u need help with screens,nozzles,jets,timing ... A lil more to it then boltin the plates on ,& fillin the meth tanks and hammerin down.
Attached Thumbnails Ice Injection-methanol-inj-013.jpg   Ice Injection-methanol-inj-015.jpg  
Old 09-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
A little pricey ?????????? what the H@LL is price KIRK if there's no R & D ,testing, & help at the other end of the phone when u need help with screens,nozzles,jets,timing ... A lil more to it then boltin the plates on ,& fillin the meth tanks and hammerin down.
Attached Thumbnails Ice Injection-methanol-inj-016.jpg   Ice Injection-methanol-inj-020.jpg  
Old 09-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Banned

It wasnt a slam, I've seen the set up and it is better than any other system Ive seen. Just preparing people for the cost. I even offered to rep their product as I was impressed.

And I know about customer service!! You know that.

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a Hustler nation!!!!!
Hustler nation!!!!! OH CHIT Rudy is sharp as a tack and knows his system ...

Quick Reply: Ice Injection

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.