please help me figure out what its worth >

please help me figure out what its worth

Notices

please help me figure out what its worth

Old 05-28-2009, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help me figure out what its worth

Hey guys I have not posted on here in a while, and I am not sure this is the section I should be posting this in. I am not trying to sell anything in this section but just get some advise as to what would be some fair prices for both myself on a buyer on some engine stuff.. About 5 years ago I had a motor built for a 25'switzer I have. It ended up making 944HP ON THE DYNO, needless to say its just stupid to drive this boat. in 5 years i have driven the bat 21hrs total, several of those hrs just putting along. I am putting stock power/drive and steering back into this hull and parting out the rest.. I have been out of the game to long to have any clue what is a far deal on this stuff. I will put out a small list and if you know what's fair could you please respond and let me know..
#1 bravo XZ drive, perfect shape 21hrs
#2 Imco duel ram hydraulic steering with all brackets fittings, steering wheel and steering wheel pump as well as all bolts and such ready to bolt on
#3 dart pro 1 335cc cnc ported heads with inconel exhaust valves, heavy duty intake valves, good springs and roller rockers
#4 M3 recharger with large intercooler, fuel system with boost comp regulator, fuel cooler, several braided lines and fittings all brackets, hoses, pipes, crossover pipe, carb box and custom built Nickerson blow through carb set up for bbc 454/ 502/548 I have run this carb on all 3 setups and its ready to bolt on and go.this is a complete bolt on setup, nothing else would be needed
#5 gen 5 short block with forged scat stroker crank, Manley pro series rods, custom ground cam, heavy duty forged blower pistons and rings, hp timing gear setup and large offshore style oil pan. this motor with the heads listed above as a grand total of 21 hrs on it.
#6 500hp cmi exhaust and tailpipes, great shape no leaks.
#7 msd distributor, msd marine ignition box and msd soft touch rev limiter( think it is better to sell as a set?)
#8 dart mid rise marine intake
#9 eddie marine oil thermostat, all the lines and fittings and a very large oil cooler
#10 imco valve covers with a remote oil catch

Any and all advise would be great. I tried to sell the motor complete as a 944hp bbc 548 complete with procharger, ignition and exhaust, pretty much a drop in and go setup last summer and had no bites at 16k. that's half what I have into it with only 21 hrs run time, I feel only way I may get close to that would be to part it out.

if your not comfortable posting your ans on the forum you can always email info right to me.. [email protected] 315-436-5970

NOTE TO ALL.... I WILL LIST ALL OF THIS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS ONCE I GET SOME FAIR VALUES FOR EVERTHING.. THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by 502procharger; 05-28-2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: FORGOT SOME INFO